Stone Voices - Brandulator 2.0 (Free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

arseniy2 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:18 am Very nice effector. Tho looks scary complex.
Hi Arseny! The complexity of the interface is due to the fact that the plugin has many parameters, but this implies freer control flexibility. If any exotics will the user want?

[also posted under Brandulator v1, sorry]

Hello, I just posted a review of v2 and it occurred to me that my suggestion/request there might be better posted here:
the colour scheme of the nodes doesn't translate immediately to understanding what the colour selection MEANS in terms of the process applied at that node.
A colour legend on the interface, or maybe a tooltip when hovering over the node, would help me know better what changes I'm making to the node by changing colours.
I might also ask for a "quick reset" option on each node - having to cycle through numerous settings just to inactivate a node can get tedious.

HTH, keep up the good work.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

It's disturbingly easy to throw a random drum loop into this and achieve squelchy robot bliss. Great stuff!

blatanville wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:30 pm [also posted under Brandulator v1, sorry]

Hello, I just posted a review of v2 and it occurred to me that my suggestion/request there might be better posted here:
the colour scheme of the nodes doesn't translate immediately to understanding what the colour selection MEANS in terms of the process applied at that node.
A colour legend on the interface, or maybe a tooltip when hovering over the node, would help me know better what changes I'm making to the node by changing colours.
I might also ask for a "quick reset" option on each node - having to cycle through numerous settings just to inactivate a node can get tedious.

HTH, keep up the good work.
Do not consider it difficult to read the reference guide to the plugin, where the color of the indicator of its function is translated. After some time spent mastering the skills of working with the plugin, you will be able to accurately match the color of the indicator and the function.
Tip: use the [Alt], [Ctrl], and [Shift] service keys together with mouse clicks on the controls to implement various convenient methods of working with the plugin.

vasyan wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:00 am Do not consider it difficult to read the reference guide to the plugin, where the color of the indicator of its function is translated. After some time spent mastering the skills of working with the plugin, you will be able to accurately match the color of the indicator and the function.
Tip: use the [Alt], [Ctrl], and [Shift] service keys together with mouse clicks on the controls to implement various convenient methods of working with the plugin.
the tip about the Alt, Ctrl and Shift Keys is somewhat helpful, thank you.
I still think an option to quickly change ONE arbitrary node to "bypass" would be helpful...as would some colour legend for the modes.

thanks for the reply.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

Is the step number always 16? or can you skip or not use some steps?

Thanks for this! This is the best free effect that I have heard in a long time.

fairlyclose wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:37 pm Is the step number always 16? or can you skip or not use some steps?
Which DAW do you use?
The fact is that some DAWs do not provide the plugin with the necessary information about the pace and current sample number regarding the beginning of the song. In this case, the plugin will not be able to determine the pace of the song and also the current placement of bar/beat. In this case, the current step will stand in one place.
Try using a plugin with such DAW, where it is guaranteed to provide the plugin with tempo - temporary information, for example, FL Studio.

MacOS version of Brandulator is announced today! :tu:

💾 Details and download link here:
Download for macOS (For our patrons only on patreon.com)

Return to “Effects”