Devious Machines Infiltrator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infiltrator

It says on their site black friday sale, and I guess thats as far as it goes ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

jcredland wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:31 am
NeonNightflyer wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:38 pm Quick question: can Infiltrator do envelope-triggered autopan, like PanMan? I.e. autopan that only pans when the envelope is triggered, instead of running on an LFO like a regular autopan plugin. Thanks!
You can fire a pan envelope when an audio trigger is received yes - probably a pretty cool effect! We should have made a preset for that one :)
Awesome, thanks!

jcredland wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 am
zoidkirb wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:29 am got a few requests/ideas ....

1 - Allow tails for the delay and reverb fx. So when these FX are switched off in the Sequencer they don't have to come to an abrupt halt.

2 - Choose any parameter of an Effect as a target for the envelope.

3 - It might be handy to have a list of each Macro assignment. I can see myself forgetting what things I've assigned to a Macro and having to manually check each effect to find out.
Agree with all of those. The first one is the only one we haven't actually got on our backlog yet though. I'll add it now :)
That is a great idea.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I just completed my bundle and acquired infiltrator. The one thing I think it is really missing is a stretch effect. It's one of my favorites in Effectrix and I feel that it belongs in any glitch type effect!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:44 am I just completed my bundle and acquired infiltrator. The one thing I think it is really missing is a stretch effect. It's one of my favorites in Effectrix and I feel that it belongs in any glitch type effect!
Hope they add more effects to it. :tu:

jcredland wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 am
zoidkirb wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:29 am
Agree with all of those. The first one is the only one we haven't actually got on our backlog yet though. I'll add it now :)
Thank you for looking into those 😁
A couple more requests:
1: use keyboard arrow keys to move envelope nodes up/down/sideways.
2: hotkeys to enter each effect's edit page ie press 1 to enter the first effect etc.
3: undo that includes node movements (I've only tried this in Reason)
4: some sort of way to see values on each node. For example in the looper the dial might read 1/16. What id like is a readout on a node as what timing that would change the speed to. I hope you understand that one. It could be tricky to implement due to the variables of having multiple nodes combined with different envelope amounts.

I strongly presume that one of the effects to be included in the next update is a noise shaper.
Session guitarist and music producer from Venezuela
One of my old demos: (Scarbee and Overloud)
https://bit.ly/3mDq0D3

Jazzguitar wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:25 am I strongly presume that one of the effects to be included in the next update is a noise shaper.
That would actually be good.

I'd also welcome that stretch effect!

When does the BF offer end?

HI, how does one globally save the midi cc's mapped to the four macros? Or is this a Demo limitation that you can't?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

End of the month for the Black Friday sale.

And yes, more effects are on the cards!

Zoidkirb - those are all great points. I’ll make sure they go on the list, and I’ll get back to you about the MIDI CC saving. I suspect global save isn’t an option at the moment but doesn’t sound too tricky to add.

jcredland wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:33 pm End of the month for the Black Friday sale.

And yes, more effects are on the cards!

Zoidkirb - those are all great points. I’ll make sure they go on the list, and I’ll get back to you about the MIDI CC saving. I suspect global save isn’t an option at the moment but doesn’t sound too tricky to add.
Thanks excellent! Thanks for the update :tu:

Jazzguitar wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:25 am I strongly presume that one of the effects to be included in the next update is a noise shaper.
I can't imagine why you think that :)

When is the ability to set envelope to the mix coming?

This is the only thing stopping me from buying this.
I don't wanna buy it and then be charged if it comes... or more so be annoyed it never comes.

Also, will the -2000 latency offset be increased? Testing out the demo, and this isn't enough.

Return to “Effects”