Downloading/Installing Maschine Factory Selection instead of Maschine Factory Library?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone,

I would like to install Maschine 2.5 on a computer/tablet with not a lot of hard drive space available. I have a license for the full Maschine Factory Library, but between that and the Native Browser Preview Library I think this would take about 15 GB of space which I don't have. Thus, I would like to download and install the Maschine Factory Selection instead, which is much smaller. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!

Yes, that should not be a problem. These are all separate products in Native Access.

I have installed
Maschine 2 (273 MB according to Native Access)
Maschine 2 Factory Selection (1.09 GB)

But not Maschine 2 Factory Library.

Thanks, xbow. Is your license for Maschine 2 Factory Library related to your purchase of a full version of Maschine or Maschine Studio? In other words, I assume you do not have a separate license for Maschine 2 Factory Selection from Maschine Mikro - is that correct?

bharris22 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:10 pm Thanks, xbow. Is your license for Maschine 2 Factory Library related to your purchase of a full version of Maschine or Maschine Studio? In other words, I assume you do not have a separate license for Maschine 2 Factory Selection from Maschine Mikro - is that correct?
Sorry, didn't see your reply earlier (you can quote someone and they should get a notification).

I first got Factory Selection with the Komplete Kontrol m32 Keyboard. I no longer have that one registered, but I have Komplete Ultimate and also a Maschine Mk3. I would think if you have any Maschine 2 license, the Factory Selection would be included, it's kind of the starter pack. I also have the full factory library available, but didn't install it.

Are you planning to buy a Maschine Micro? Not sure what exactly you need to know?

Edit: I re-read your post, you have the Factory Library. So do you not have Factory Selection in Native Access?

"(you can quote someone and they should get a notification)." Only when you have notifications enabled

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”