Reason 11 announced!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

bharris22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:45 pm
reusenoise wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:09 pm
bharris22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm Right here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=517113&start=390

INTROSAVE50. I just used it, and it worked :).
Just found these
Synapse RE Collection for $ 49 (SYNAPSERE100 coupon)https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... Wcd9KB8SFI
Yep, got that one, too (I already had The Legend, so was eligible for the coupon) :).
Who is eligible to use Synapse RE Collection coupon? Do you need to already own re from Synapse?
When does Intro coupon expire?

student9v wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:26 am
reusenoise wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:49 am
Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:30 am So I got Intro (for the Rack plugin) and the Synapse collection (mainly for The Legend) for next to nothing.

Thanks for the links and codes guys :tu:

Grum.
These ! with around 80 euro I'v got Intro+Legend+Antidote+many more top notch Synapse stuff...Best Xmas gift :D
You can get even more! Free crossgrade The Legend RE -> The Legend VST. It is necessary to write in support of Synapse and write the order number and your Reason Studios data. I have already received the serial number. Quickly answered!
Awesome, more better :D
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Musical Gym wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:42 am
bharris22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm Right here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=517113&start=390

Just found these
Synapse RE Collection for $ 49 (SYNAPSERE100 coupon)https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... Wcd9KB8SFI
Yep, got that one, too (I already had The Legend, so was eligible for the coupon) :).
Who is eligible to use Synapse RE Collection coupon? Do you need to already own re from Synapse?
I thought it was only available to those who already owned a Synapse RE that is in the bundle, but if it is available to everyone, even better!

EnochLight wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:57 am
bharris22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:14 pm Personally, the value proposition between Reason 11 Intro v. Reason 11 is skewed - there is significantly more value in Intro.
Is it? Really, I disagree.

For $67 more, you get 24 more devices over Intro:
  • Grain Sample Manipulator (worth $67 by itself IMHO)
  • Malström Graintable Synthesizer
  • Radical Piano Advanced Acoustic Piano
  • Klang Tuned Percussion
  • Pangea World Instruments
  • Humana Vocal Ensemble
  • Sweeper Modulation Effect
  • Quartet Chorus Ensemble
  • Synchronous Effect Modulator
  • The Echo
  • Pulveriser Demolition Unit
...among many others. But I realize money is relative, etc. To me, that amount of money for the things you get in return is a no-brainer.
The key word here is personally. I have many of the devices already, having won them in Luftrum's auction several years back, and received others as freebies over the years (Synchronous was a freebie at one point, IIRC). Thus, there aren't 24 extra devices for me - I just needed a way to get the VST version, and as the VST included with Intro loads all of the users REs, Intro was definitely the cheaper way to go.

bharris22 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:33 am
Musical Gym wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:42 am

Just found these
I thought it was only available to those who already owned a Synapse RE that is in the bundle, but if it is available to everyone, even better!
Worked fine here, no Synapse product owned.

49€.

Mmm, yeah. :party:

bharris22 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am I just needed a way to get the VST version, and as the VST included with Intro loads all of the users REs, Intro was definitely the cheaper way to go.
Oh absolutely - it’s definitely the cheapest ways to get access to all of your RE’s in your Daw of choice.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

So I've loaded Reason Intro, scanned a bunch of VST Instruments and Effects (not all VST paths were added though to keep my sanity) and now I have no pictures of the previously scanned in Reason 10 items :cry: .There's shed loads of the buggers!

I'll be getting a new PC in the new year so I think I'll wait until I have a fresh machine before opening each and everyone one to picture the GUIs. I also think there might be a bit a of a cull as I'm guilty of adding just about every VST(i) that Computer Music Magazine has given away, plus all the other free stuff accumulated over the years that never gets used.

Right, now I'm going to try to bag The Legend VST......

Grum

Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:35 pm So I've loaded Reason Intro, scanned a bunch of VST Instruments and Effects (not all VST paths were added though to keep my sanity) and now I have no pictures of the previously scanned in Reason 10 items :cry: .There's shed loads of the buggers!

I'll be getting a new PC in the new year so I think I'll wait until I have a fresh machine before opening each and everyone one to picture the GUIs. I also think there might be a bit a of a cull as I'm guilty of adding just about every VST(i) that Computer Music Magazine has given away, plus all the other free stuff accumulated over the years that never gets used.

Grum
You’re talking about your thumbnails for all of your VST? If you already had them in Reason 10 or 9.5, just copy all of the thumbnails over to Intro’s folder where they’re stored...
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 pm
Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:35 pm So I've loaded Reason Intro, scanned a bunch of VST Instruments and Effects (not all VST paths were added though to keep my sanity) and now I have no pictures of the previously scanned in Reason 10 items :cry: .There's shed loads of the buggers!

Grum
You’re talking about your thumbnails for all of your VST? If you already had them in Reason 10 or 9.5, just copy all of the thumbnails over to Intro’s folder where they’re stored...
Any hints on default locations?

Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:39 pm

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... n-11-Suite

SynapT!c wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:49 pm

The internet is a wonderful place :D
Thanks.

Grum.

Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Thanks.

Grum.
:lol:
You're welcome

SynapT!c wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:04 pm
Grumbleweed wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Thanks.

Grum.
:lol:
You're welcome
All pictures sorted. Email sent to Synapse. Now copying the Waves Bass Finger samples from my E drive to my C drive (SSD) as I don't care that I don't have much space left anymore!

Happy days :D

Grum.

For those like me that have limited SSD space for all of those great new REs, and don't want to wade through the 70+ pages of this thread, symbolic links are your friend:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/c ... -or-linux/

Works like a charm to move the REs and factory sounds wherever you want them.

Thanks - I thought I posted the link for Grum but apparently I totally didn't. D'oh! :dog:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”