Drum Machine/Sequencer Mux Patch Version 4 Aux sends Added and Filter to each Pad

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New update

Hi runaudio, I've set up the drum machine via MUX in Studio One. Mouse clicking on the start/stop pad works fine but I tried to trigger on note C4 in my timeline but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? Your demo won't help as I don't have Mulab 7.

Hi runaudio,
Sorted - just added an event input and hooked it up to the pads. Now I can trigger and change patterns from my piano roll!

J4ck Fl4sh wrote:Hi runaudio,
Sorted - just added an event input and hooked it up to the pads. Now I can trigger and change patterns from my piano roll!
:tu: Sorry only seeing this now update later

really like the drum machine. have been trying to add auxiliary sends for reverb and delay to it but cannot work out if this is possible within mux. does anyone know if this can be done or are there limitations in mux that don't allow it. when i tried to connect the inputs/outputs that thought should create auxiliary sends i got a message 'isn't allowed'. is it possible or have i been attempting the wrong connections in mux?

You'll need to provide more detail -- what version of MuX / MuLab or other host? Demo or full? When you say "add auxiliary sends", could you also supply exactly what steps you're following so people reading can try to reproduce the problem.

using mulab 7.047. i'm trying to add 2 aux sends to each of drum machine racks within the drum machine mux. the sends would have level pots to bring in amount of reverb/delay individually for each drum sound. basically, the same aux set up as exists in mulab racks in a few of the demos and is used on hardware mixer auxialiarys

Hey, runaudio, would you mind adding version numbers instead of just posting 'New update' please, thanks. Just makes it a bit less confusing :tu: :tu:

sl23 wrote:Hey, runaudio, would you mind adding version numbers instead of just posting 'New update' please, thanks. Just makes it a bit less confusing :tu: :tu:

Will do :tu:

Thank you :tu:

plutonia wrote:using mulab 7.047. i'm trying to add 2 aux sends to each of drum machine racks within the drum machine mux. the sends would have level pots to bring in amount of reverb/delay individually for each drum sound. basically, the same aux set up as exists in mulab racks in a few of the demos and is used on hardware mixer auxialiarys
runaudio has updated the patch to have two aux sends - open up the modular area and start poking around to see what changed between versions and you'll get an idea what to adjust if it wasn't what you were after.

thank you. just downloaded latest version. fantastic;just what i've been looking for!

hello,

i don't manage to trigger different pattern from Ableton live, each note from ableton midi launch the current pattern (i've set auto transpose to off)

when i connect a piano keyboard as input, C-1 run pattern 1, C#-1 run pattern 2, when i connect ableton to the same input any key run the pattern 1..

any help ?

finally that's working, but the mapping is not similar, i have to trigger C-2 from ableton to trigger C-1 in MUX :)

I assume Ableton is using an alternative C key labeling.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_(musical_note)

And also see the Middle C preference in the MUX Preferences.

Return to “MUTOOLS”