Jo, please help with MUX!!!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the title says...

I already started this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=538708 and the audio sequences are so much fun to play with....

Please please please... a single window just with the audio sequence editor and the browser attached would be the new world of loop editing/mangling... :party:
Last edited by Trancit on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok,

I found the audio sequence player as a sub part of the Sequence player in MUX... well hidden :)

Nevertheless I cannot bring it really to life...
I don´t see any waveforms for samples I drag in... loops get only autosplit if I create a sequence with them but not when dragging into an existing sequences...
The docs are much to brief and do not really explain anything in MUX as they are just with the example of Mulab...

Can you do a vid on how to use it in Mux???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd18L0S41Wc

:D

The rough setup is a sequence player with audio dragged into it. But there's a handy preset to skip that step and just get to work. Apologies for the pause mid-video, I'm a bit I'll so I had to hide a cough.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Thx very much for the vid...

My problem is that I only see this even with a fresh install of MUX 8.3.3:
Seq.jpg
This is the image of the Audio Seq One preset which you loaded at the beginning of your video too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Btw:

I can play the audio via keyboard and if I double click an even the audio opens as normal in the Editor:
Seq2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trancit, i've replied on your email. Lets zoom in on this via email. When this issue has been cleared out and fixed, we can post an update here.

Solved!!

Sorry for the delay, some issues in real life took my full attention last week.
Solved now.

Wrt the 'empty' audio events: There definitely was a bug.
Indeed when loading DAW projects/presets that were saved with MUX 7 Plugin (or earlier versions), but now loaded into MUX 8 Plugin, then the audio sequence editor showed empty audio events.
It's fixed in the new beta M8.4.14:
viewtopic.php?p=7652212#p7652212

Thanks for spotting this bug!

Dakkra, thx for making that video about using audio sequences in MUX Plugin :tu:

mutools wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:01 pm ...

Thanks for spotting this bug!
You brought me onto the right idea with your hint of M7 patches... :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”