Would everyone else please pause their downloads ...

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

... so I can download my products?

j/k -- this must mean business is good ;)

I'll try again during the work week

K

havran grackleworthy wrote:... so I can download my products?

j/k -- this must mean business is good ;)

I'll try again during the work week
HA! I managed to sneak 'em in last Monday night -- definitely paid to be early! (Both of my downloads flew, and I'm on DSL...)

I feel your pain, though. Are you getting the Novachord or some other beastie?

Hi,
it's probably a local bottlneck, due, as you say, to weekend traffic. I get pretty good speeds from the servers when i test them now.
frustrating, but bound to be better later, as you also said!

james

Glass/works would be the beastie (although I can wait for the DVD if need be) and Tremors as well -- I thought they were complementary and I could hear myself using them, arrh!

Novachord is cool and I'm glad to have learned about it -- maybe later in the year for that one. Big fan of Bakelite and tubes here. Are there any recordings of FDR noodling on his?

soniccouture wrote:Hi,
it's probably a local bottleneck, due, as you say, to weekend traffic. I get pretty good speeds from the servers when i test them now.
frustrating, but bound to be better later, as you also said!

james
Thanks James -- now I'm thinking it might very well be a local bottleneck at some Atlanta hub twixt me and the server -- plus it's Father's day over here so there might be some televideo going on, plus the usual gamers, movie streamers, machine-stoppers, tele-absentists, etc. ;)

Oh, that's a little bit larger of a download (about a gig bigger, I reckon'? ;)).

And thanks -- now that I've taken another look at it, I must add yet another item to the "must buy" list. :hihi:

(I was a little blasé about the Novachord at first -- "oh great, just what we need, someone sampling another dinosaur synth" was roughly equivalent to my first thought -- BUT, for some reason, the "little voice" was telling me, "BUY THIS, BUY IT NOW, THIS IS REALLY COOL!" last weekend. And the "little voice" has been correct every time... :D)

Traffic cleared up later in the evening, so all is well, and all manner of things shall be glassy and tremorous. :)

glad to hear it!

Return to “Soniccouture”