Full Bucket shows off his innovative potential with Grain Strain...

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Grain Strain

This is another winner for me. A new approach to rhythmic grain weirdness...
Well done Björn...

Thanks a lot! Grain Strain was indeed done especially for and within the 3 months timeframe of the KVR DC 21. :)

Cheers, Björn

It's a nice plugin indeed.
The promotional video is nice too, and your Wavetable synth seems amazing (I haven't tried it yet) : thank you for your contributions, Björn!

Looking forward to giving this one a go, looks lovely :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Great plugin!!

Full Bucket, not only gifting us with one, but two gems for the KVR DC 21 if I'm not mistaken? Vielen Dank Björn!

Thanks Bjorn, for these two gems. You keep amazing and spoiling us :-)
Fernando (FMR)

Indeed he does. Excellent stuff as usual.

I got funky with WhispAir today. I loaded my own audio and made 5 sounds. One is with a ssw from Waldorf Pulse. I like working with it. There is a tiny about of Wizoo reverb in the video. Nothing else. Kick drum by Angular Momentum. https://youtu.be/ssXgBN-7tWE

Thank you everybody! :oops:
Cheers, Björn

MutantHero wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:11 am I got funky with WhispAir today. I loaded my own audio and made 5 sounds. One is with a ssw from Waldorf Pulse. I like working with it. There is a tiny about of Wizoo reverb in the video. Nothing else. Kick drum by Angular Momentum. https://youtu.be/ssXgBN-7tWE
8)

I love your coding style, clean and simple :)

kingozrecords wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:13 am I love your coding style, clean and simple :)
Is the plugin open source?

Nope

Well, I wonder where that clean and simple code style thing comes from then if the sources are closed.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”