Error with new Update

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,
this error still exists. Just had it on my 64-bit Windows 7 system within Cubase 7.5 and the Sylenth1 Ver. 3.
I doubt that it is anti-virus related. If I load the VSTi into an empty project there is no issue. However loading it into an existing project with existing plug-ins this error occurs.

Did anybody investigate if this is related to the RAM installed? Virtual Memory made me think about this...
And I have "only" 12GB of RAM.

Same error here. Uninstalled my AV and issue remained. I'm on win7 64bit and Ableton 9 using Sylenth 3.031. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and crashes live.

Same here with latest Cubase update. Just saying: unfortunately I won't uninstall my AV since no other plugin has these problems :wink:

It is really a pitty.....in every bigger Project (20 - 25+ tracks) the Sylenth (3.032) crashes with same error as you can see here in the beginning of this thread. For a longer time. No change since the last 5-6 months. It doesn't matter if you have activated the "Anti - Virus Software" or not.
I am using Win7/64, Cubase 8.5x and 16GB RAM.

Please provide a solution!

Topo 8)

It seems this bug still (rarely) occurs on Windows 7 for some users (mostly Cubase). Unfortunately we haven't been able to replicate it, so I'd like to ask anyone still having this problem to contact us directly so we can run some tests.

Either way, it's recommended to upgrade to Windows 8 or 10. Not only because that'll fix this problem, but also because those versions have better performance and stability for DAW software.

Return to “LennarDigital”