Sylenth1 v.3.032 into Ableton 10 Live

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there.
I have bought the Sylenth on a account (username: Colin Thommen) and used it now for months in FLStudio.
Now when I changed to Ableton, I have tried to load this Plugin into Ableton and it worked... Well, indeed there is just the version 2.02 in it which is registered to nobody and I even can't register myself. Many of my presets just work in 3.032 so I have to upgrade, but even if I deinstall it completely and install it again, it doesn't work again.
Hope you can help me :/

Hi,

So you still have an old v2.x version installed somewhere. Uninstall Sylenth1, then search ALL your VST folders (32 and 64bit) for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything.

Start up Ableton to make sure Sylenth1 is really gone. If not, repeat the previous step until it is gone.

Then install the latest version of Sylenth1 and make sure both FL Studio and Ableton Live scan the VST folder where you installed Sylenth1. Add this folder if it isn't in the list of VST search paths. The rescan in both DAWs.

Install only the 64bit version of Sylenth1 if you're using the 64bit version of FL Studio and Ableton Live.
Install only the 32bit version of Sylenth1 if you're using the 32bit version of FL Studio and Ableton Live.

Return to “LennarDigital”