Vst3 support?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will sylenth1 support vst3 in the future?

I'd be interested as well though. :)

Yes, there will be a VST3 version. Can't give any specific date yet though.

Awesome. :)

nice! was just about to ask the same

Lennard wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:15 am Yes, there will be a VST3 version. Can't give any specific date yet though.
Can you give us a specific year at least? :hihi:

Sylenth1 is amazing,but what about some upgrade?

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:02 pm Sylenth1 is amazing,but what about some upgrade?
Somebody will ask this, so it could rather as well be me. What are you missing from the current version? Please don't say granular or wavetable synthesis 😊
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

If you'd ask me, I'd say, definitely more modulation targets in the mod matrix, some macro knobs, especially to map the unison detune for all oscillators to one control, and some more mod envelopes and LFO's. Wavetable synthesis would be great as well, of course. :)

Bit much for a new update for sure. It rather would be something for a potential version 2. *wink wink*

If ask a 100 users same question will have 100 different answers,depending of style or usage of Sylenth1,but my specific desire is something i face everyday and miss the most - advanced mod matrix,more modulation targets,simplified and generalized the more things move inside,the more dynamic sound is produced :)
For example why lfo can't target keytrack or detune control,shouldn't be so difficult to be implemented,also more individual osc phase control and more lfo shapes,there is empty spaces inside list of modulation and such improvement will make it bigger monster than it already is :)
Also more filter types and modes....
I like simplicity of Sylenth1 the way it is,just few more modulations will be nice...:)

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:36 pm
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:02 pm Sylenth1 is amazing,but what about some upgrade?
Somebody will ask this, so it could rather as well be me. What are you missing from the current version? Please don't say granular or wavetable synthesis 😊
These two options will make it more versatile,visualizing :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chk071 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:55 pm If you'd ask me, I'd say, definitely more modulation targets in the mod matrix, some macro knobs, especially to map the unison detune for all oscillators to one control, and some more mod envelopes and LFO's. Wavetable synthesis would be great as well, of course. :)

Bit much for a new update for sure. It rather would be something for a potential version 2. *wink wink*
Sylenth is currently V3?

Though it'd be interesting to see what kind of wt synth Lennart would create :D Not sure if any wt synth could succeed anymore.. Vital is pretty much everything one can hope for.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
i face everyday and miss the most - advanced mod matrix,more modulation targets,simplified and generalized the more things move inside,the more dynamic sound is produced omegle (https://omegle-online.com)

Does Sylenth1 consume CPU if/when no MIDI comes in or no audio goes out? Or does this require VST3 support to truly get rid of majority of CPU consumption?

I have issues that DAW (Ableton) is consuming a lot of CPU and laptop fan is working hard even when when I have stopped playback already for long time. I am using web browser and task manager shows that DAW consumes a lot of CPU even when on background doing nothing.

As I have a lot of plugins I am not sure which one is cause but I am just wondering that could it be Sylenth.

Sylenth1 is already optimized for CPU usage, meaning that it doesn't use any CPU when in idle. Using VST3 format will not change anything to Sylenth1's CPU usage.

Return to “LennarDigital”