Money withdrawn but no product code

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought sylenth. Right after making the payment a small window came up that said "There was an error placing your order" (or something along those lines) yet money was still withdrawn from my account to *LENNARDIGIT and I am yet to recieve the actual product. Kinda feel like I got scammed

Don't worry Lennard is a great guy, he'll get you sorted. Fill out the Contact Us form and let him know what happened.

https://lennardigital.com/support/contact.php?type=def
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It just say "Error sending form, please try again"

Hum. First you say that your money was withdrawn, then you say that you can't even buy it: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=561862

What is it then?

Both then, first time around I got the message but the money was still withdrawn, I am happy to provide a screenshot from my bank page if needed. I tried to place another purchase but then I just got the message and no money was withdrawn

Please contact us via email directly at support( at )lennardigital.com and mention the PayPal transaction ID for your payment, then we'll make sure to get things fixed.

Return to “LennarDigital”