Error messages on presets (Insigna essentials 4 clubbing)

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just downloaded some BigTone presets for 2.9 and have about the same errors.

So, what do these errors mean ? How does it affect the sounds ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Not tempting at all to get more presets isn't it.

Just bought a number of preset banks.

Using currently SynthmasterPlayer 2.9

I have the same error on several presets, including Insignia.

Are the presets outdated in some way ?

Who knows? Where is the support guys?

Same problem here with BigTone Analog Basics 1. Downloaded from the preset browser.

It's already been addressed here by KV331. Perhaps a search may produce the answer to the question.

I remember someone saying it was down to waves not being cleared, but then I vaguely recall that being shot down. Either way, the truth is out there and has been for quite a while.

Next time do your own research :roll: :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=7095502#p7095502

I don't think that this has been fixed, but I have found a workaround:

If you are installing your additional presets into <user documents>\SynthMaster then all of the preset files will be copied into the folder <user documents>\SynthMaster\Presets and the installer currently installs the samples into the folder

<user documents>\SynthMaster\Expansions\<preset pack>\Samples

If you copy the files in the Samples folder into <user documents>\SynthMaster\Samples\<preset pack> then it all seems to work fine. Looks like SynthMaster is not scanning the Expansions folder.

For example, with Insignia Essentials 4 Clubbing, installing the expansion to Documents\SynthMaster then the file
Insigna Essentials 4 Clubbin.smpb
is copied to the folder (on Windows) C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\SynthMaster\Presets and the samples are copied to C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\SynthMaster\Expansions\Insigna Essentials 4 Clubbin\Samples.

I moved the files from the Expensions folder to be in
C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\SynthMaster\Samples\Insigna Essentials 4 Clubbin

And all seems (so far) to be working fine now!

It was fixed

viewtopic.php?p=7197578#p7197578

"For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!"

I redownloaded the expansions and still had the problem with Insignia and a couple of others (on latest update to SynthMaster). Does the fix change any configuration or registry entries so that it searches correctly?

No idea, I don't use other people patches, but others in that thread report it fixed the issue for them.
zzz00m wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:15 pm
kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!

To download the updated expansion banks:

1. delete preset banks under: <user documents folder>/SynthMaster/Presets
2. fire up SynthMaster, goto browser, click on "Purchased" button, right click on Banks list
3. Select "refresh my licenses" menu first and then "restore my licenses" menu.
This fixed the issue for me! :tu:

Thank you Bulent! :D

AndrewLMacaulay wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 am I redownloaded the expansions and still had the problem with Insignia and a couple of others (on latest update to SynthMaster). Does the fix change any configuration or registry entries so that it searches correctly?
Did you download the presets within the plugin? and also did you delete the existing presets banks first before the download?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 pm Did you download the presets within the plugin? and also did you delete the existing presets banks first before the download?
I'll try that in the next few days.

Return to “KV331 Audio”