Who has tunes at Myspace?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thought it would be cool to get some KVR networking vibes going at Myspace.

Just for shits and giggles...so many people have music there I'm just curious how many of you guys do. It's been cool for me.
Last edited by JeffSanders on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JeffSanders wrote:Thought it would be cool to get some KVR networking vibes going at Myspace.
what would be the purpose?
as far as the kvr networking goes, what can you do there that can't be done here?
just interested..

I do, but strangely enough, I have no control over my bands myspace page...

Problematic now that the live version doesn't really exist anymore....

www.myspace.com/fullsystemfailure

No purpose. Just because.

ie. Why the f not?

Just curious is all.

It because for the birds there isn’t it? Jeff :lol: ;)

Best regards,

Peter

Spe3D wrote:It because for the birds there isn’t it? Jeff :lol: ;)

Best regards,

Peter
If I was looking for birds I wouldn't be at KVR right now. :lol: :lol:

I just started paying attention to the music at Myspace and it's pretty clear that it's become a necessity for the moment to have music there.

Name a band. Any band at all and you'll find their music there. I've met some great musicians there who I'm collaborating with now. I thought it was just cheesy at first, but it's been cool.

Plenty of stunning birds there too, but that's beside the point. :lol:

Spe3D wrote:It because for the birds there isn’t it? Jeff :lol: ;)
oh well then, that makes perfect sense..better check it out myself.

I just made my myspace but for social reasons rather than artistic ones

www.myspace.com/the_awesome_chase

JeffSanders wrote:

If I was looking for birds I wouldn't be at KVR right now. :lol: :lol:
:lol: you have a point there
JeffSanders wrote: I just started paying attention to the music at Myspace and it's pretty clear that it's become a necessity for the moment to have music there.

Name a band. Any band at all and you'll find their music there. I've met some great musicians there who I'm collaborating with now. I thought it was just cheesy at first, but it's been cool.
Its certainly a significant site for the US, a good idea that’s taken off well imo – not really well known in the UK yet though.
JeffSanders wrote: Plenty of stunning birds there too,
This is true :)
JeffSanders wrote: but that's beside the point. :lol:
Ummm! if you say so :lol: ;)

Best regards,

Peter

myspace.com/radiumreactor just some unfinished demos I have... feel free to add me, I always add back, because I'm a whore like that.

Cheers.

i do under a different name :o

I usually stream and download when I'm at work 'cuase I've got broadband there and I've never been able to get sounds to do either from any myspace page. I don't get an error or anything, simply nothing happens. I suspect it's firewall related, though I don't have trouble from any other site.

Yeah, my myspace url is http://www.myspace.com/retrobass

Feel free to add me :)

Made this one http://www.myspace.com/mp3comauguruone for the neverending NIN remix comp..... LOL

daGuru (R.I.P)

Return to “Music Cafe”