Gforce sem controller , POlyphony !!

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently purchased the gforce sem and it's marvelous , monophonic, Yes !
What'seven more amazing is four instances of SEM loaded in architect
Midi in from host or midi keyboard , assign id to note and route each incoming note to a separate sem ,incoming chords are spreaded amongst each sem instance , result : a polyphonic sem :tu:
For now I kept it down to four voices, it's a huge undertaking to create the gui and updated parameters .
I made the option that voice 1 can control all other sem's parameters ( just like the gforce 8 voice ) , with updated gui in architect ,while sem voice parameter can be controlled separately to ad fine tuning to each voice .
Work in progress .. will take a couple of days
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Here it is
I got rid of the idea of creating separate architect guis for the other 3 sem instances , you can easily fine tune the voices on the original guis
This one controls all 4 voices
Enjoy , for those that the fabulous gforce sem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging

Black gui
Eyeball exchanging

Added voice stealing , meaning >4 voice chords replays first voice , then second etc..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging

Thanks for sharing this! You've done some incredible work!

Thanks
Eyeball exchanging

Added a numeric readout for both attack decay and filt.freq .
It was a bit tricky , since all vst controls are in the range 0- 1 , the min max time between attack ,decay and filter frequency differs
I used only one numeric readout range 0-22000 which is the maximum of the filter frequency , but on the gforce gui the minimum is 40-22000
The trick was to take the output of the filter freq ( range 0-1) raised to the power of 4 , then multiplied by 21960 and adding a costant of 40 at the end >
The readout is exactly like on the gforce sem , and so is the feel of controls , 1:1 exact
Attack and decay stages are cubed , filter frequency knob range is linear (meaning range 0-1straight into the vst parameter ) but like I said raised to pow 4 for numeric readout
Eyeball exchanging

Added additional offsets for voice 2,3,4 for vco 1-2-3 , filter freq and resonance
But , once changes on the main gui are made for these parameters , the offsets don't apply anymore .
The RE-APPLY button will then again add the offsets .
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Loomer”