Tuning SeeqOne?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry if this is a really simple question but how do you tune SeeqOne? I imagine that a sequencer will only play the notes indicated in each step if I send a midi C note via my host, and presumably from there it's all relative, i.e. if I press D it's playing all the notes two semitones up from that displayed?

Without a value indicator for the 'fine' and 'note' settings, how can I tell what's going on? Am I to assume that note should be set dead left or dead centre or what?

I really like the concept of SeeqOne but cannot for the life of me get it to play in any sort of key.

Like I say, probably really obvious...any help gratefully received.

Hi CypherOne
when you use d c=d ;)
odo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

Thanks Odo so as I thought then. Where should the note and fine dials be set to on the oscillator panel?

CypherOne wrote:I really like the concept of SeeqOne but cannot for the life of me get it to play in any sort of key.
That's weird. I had no problem with the "What the Hell Is this" preset. After adjusting a few parameters, it produced a pretty wicked bass sound.

Well I am stumped. If I create a sequence that consists only of E, and trigger that sequence with a C midi note, it comes out as an A in the Spectrum Analyser. I'm guessing it has to do with the 'note' dial on the osc section. This happened if I had that knob set at the 12 o'clock position.

I realise I'm probably missing something obvious, but could someone please point it out?

Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”