TimewARP 2600

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whats happing ? ETA ?

rouge wrote:Whats happing ? ETA ?

We are currently putting the AU and Mac OSX Standalone versions through final testing, and should have them out within a week or so. The VST version should follow pretty close behind.

Thanks for the interest,

Jim

Hey Jim,

I can't wait, either!!!! 8)

;) Urs

TimewARP wrote:

We are currently putting the AU and Mac OSX Standalone versions through final testing, and should have them out within a week or so. The VST version should follow pretty close behind.

Thanks for the interest,

Jim
Thanks for the info Jim :)

I can't wait for this to try it...there is gonna be a windows version right? I wanna compare this to the arturia one before i make any decisions about which emu i wanna buy.

peace!
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TimewARP wrote:

Thanks for the interest,

Jim
Good news Jim, hope they do as well as they deserve to 8)

Will have to check out the vst as i never managed to have a look at Musikmesse...

Jim

TotcProductions wrote:I can't wait for this to try it...there is gonna be a windows version right? I wanna compare this to the arturia one before i make any decisions about which emu i wanna buy.

peace!
The next release of TimewARP 2600 (after the AU Mac OSX version) will be Windows VST and standalone.

-Jim

I don't know if its REALLY ready yet, but the Way Out Ware webpage says that the WindowsXp version has been released. Maybe that's premature. Will check it out when I get home from wage slavery.

Well,xp version is available for a month :D It's RTAS also,and we are all waiting the VST or DXi version to try :roll: 8)

:hyper:

I have the 2600v and may still get the Timewarp as well if it sounds better.

Note to Timewarp: You guys have been criticized heavily for not including a bunch of good presets in your RTAS version. The 2600 is not an easy thing to program so I hope you consider that before the Windows version comes out and start programming. Bad enough it doesn't have the Sequencer but this will make the difference for many.

Dan
Electronic Mayhem: http://www.rewiremusic.com

Not easy ? :roll:

Well, the point it that well programmed presets usually makes a VST a better seller, that's for sure. NI is the best example: nice engines but very inspiring presets whith a certain "wow" factor.
cheers.autoy

We are currently putting the AU and Mac OSX Standalone versions through final testing, and should have them out within a week or so.

We're still anxiously waiting. I'm assuming that you've run into a snag, since it's been a few weeks now. I'd love to buy the AU version ASAP.

rouge wrote:Not easy ? :roll:
Yeah! Release it with no presets just for the purists. That'll make it a best seller. :roll:

Return to “Instruments”