any m42 novation remote owners?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just thinking of knocking together a template for the controller so A)has anyone else done one already and B)if not would anyone be interested? 8)

vurt: if you want to do this: we can put it on our site and give you credit as well.

I use M42 with my humble UC16..but I am sure the novation is MUCH better! Have to get a link to see what it actually looks like however.

TC

i certainly will be doing it,i may have a section on my site too,but yeah it would be cool if any one who then does it for anyother controllers even to have them on the relevant sites for the instrument.

i do however need a full cc list,is that in the manual i havent had a look yet.i only had the idea last night,i usually just attach as i need to but the template editor looks simple enough,but ive had reports of unstability,still i gonna give it a go 8)

found the cc list,im on it 8)

vurt wrote:found the cc list,im on it 8)

However: read the m42v11.txt, as some controllers do not work for some reason. I went thru every controller on that list ( using v1.1 ) and found some of synth 1 which do not work. It may be an SE bug. We will be looking into it for the next update however

But still plenty to work with.

TC

Just wondering, will this cc bug be fixed? Any upcoming updates planned?

KLG wrote:Just wondering, will this cc bug be fixed? Any upcoming updates planned?
yes...an update is actually in the works, and we will also look at these issues, and thanks for bringing it up.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I was just putting together a template for my MIDI controller. Would be great if the cc thing can be fixed. Also, v1.1 crashes a lot when automating cc, might be related to the same bug though.

Return to “AlgoMusic”