two issues

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

windows layered awkwardly
I noticed that if you have a synth gui open, and then you go to edit-add a vst, that the file browser window will be behind the vst gui. In fact, at this point the vst gui will stay on top of all your graphics and you can't close or move it. You have to go back to the file browser and close it first, which may be slightly tricky because it might be behind the vst gui.

vst gui not showing
when I insert fxpansion's Guru, I cannot edit the vst. clicking edit brought up the audio mixing desk. This is an intermittant problem.

sluggo

sluggo wrote:windows layered awkwardly
I noticed that if you have a synth gui open, and then you go to edit-add a vst, that the file browser window will be behind the vst gui. In fact, at this point the vst gui will stay on top of all your graphics and you can't close or move it. You have to go back to the file browser and close it first, which may be slightly tricky because it might be behind the vst gui.
Will be improved in beta 2!
vst gui not showing
when I insert fxpansion's Guru, I cannot edit the vst. clicking edit brought up the audio mixing desk. This is an intermittant problem.
Strange, i downloaded GURU demo, and could edit it immediately. Repeated that about 10 times, never a problem.

Anyone else having this or similar problem?

Let's get an eye on it.

Oh, are you on OSX or Win?

hey Jo

-Win

Return to “MUTOOLS”