Corrupt M42 dowlnoad ZIP files

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
I just downloaded the zip files for Nebula V1.0 and 1.1 using the download links I was given when I bought Nebula.

Both the Zip files for V1.0 and the Sf2 files gave unpacking errors saying 'unexpected end of archive'.

any ideas of why I might be getting this. I specifically wanted to load V1.0 as well as V1.1 so that I could use the patchbanks available for V1.0

Cheers

Have you tried to download them again? This message usually means that the download was incomplete.

Zvon
downloaded them twice, on two different PCs. Tried unpacking with WinZIP and WinRAR. Same thing everytime.
Curious thing was the download for V1.0Full was almost instant, some tiny file like 87K. That just doesn't look right.

Cheers

Just went and checked the download link and the V1 package is 9.9 MB. I am trying to download but it gets interrupted. Note that I have a dial-up connection and that I sometimes have the same problem on other websites too.

Be sure to turn off any download managers, and please try again. The archives have been verified as good, so its a matter of downloading them. We are looking into the issue as well. Thanks for the report. Please email our support at algomusic.nl mail if you still can't download it.

EDIT: I just tried now, and had no problems with the download.

V1.0 is Ok now, getting the full 9Mb. Hoever V1.1 still only downloads 89K.

Heres a good answer from our parter David:Please try it and see if it helps.

==================================

Tim,

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I've run into a
weird problem recently when downloading things from links in email
I've received. When I'd try to open the archive I'd get an error
saying that the archive couldn't be opened. It turned out that the
temporary internet file directory where the file was initially being
put was getting cleared out before the file was finished being
copied to my desktop. I found a workaround for this is to keep an
internet browser open during the download. This prevents the
temporary internet file cache from being cleared.
Might be worth suggesting.

Dave

=================

Tim

Following up..did you get it to download??

Return to “AlgoMusic”