M51 v1.1 CPU usage with Warp

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried posting this in Instruments but received no replies, so I'll try here.

I had downloaded version 1 of M51 and was very impressed (on the verge of purchase actually).
But then I noticed this thread concerning v1.1, so I downloaded the demo right away.

The original version gave me no problems with cpu usage but the new version runs right to the roof anytime the Warp feature is loaded. Maybe it's just my config, but maybe others are experiencing similar results.

Really, too bad. I hope this can be remedied soon, especially if others are experiencing a similar problem.

Tim, please help! :cry:

Regards,
OC

Old Crab wrote:I tried posting this in Instruments but received no replies, so I'll try here.

I had downloaded version 1 of M51 and was very impressed (on the verge of purchase actually).
But then I noticed this thread concerning v1.1, so I downloaded the demo right away.

The original version gave me no problems with cpu usage but the new version runs right to the roof anytime the Warp feature is loaded. Maybe it's just my config, but maybe others are experiencing similar results.

Really, too bad. I hope this can be remedied soon, especially if others are experiencing a similar problem.

Tim, please help! :cry:

Regards,
OC

Really?? I don't get this at all..I'll report to the DR and Dave.

Sorry I missed your inquiry on Instruments..been so busy on the camelaudio side of things.( but really no excuse)

Tim

tconrardy wrote: Really?? I don't get this at all..I'll report to the DR and Dave.

Sorry I missed your inquiry on Instruments..been so busy on the camelaudio side of things.( but really no excuse)

Tim
Thanks Tim. No problem.
I should have mentioned...I'm on Sonar 5 Producer on Win XP Pro.
I usually donh't drive up into the red on the cpu, but maybe I have too many processes running in the background. Although as I said, version-1 did not do this so I'm thinking that something has changed with regard to cpu load.
Anyway, hope this helps.
Regards,
OC

Return to “AlgoMusic”