extra boy settings for vocal isolation

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

)(Hi I was wondering if anyone had a good preset to use for isolating vocals. The one extra boy comes with sounds OK, but I think you can do better, I know the demo they use on the site sounds a lot better than anything I've tried to use the preset on. I've tweaked it some but still can't get it even close to as good as the demo sounds. Could the developers perhaps save the setting and post it on here? (I paid for the product just to let you know :hihi:)

Extra Boy Pro or Extra Boy?

pro

Hi,

You can download the original demo audio clip (48 kHz) from here:

Look_of_Love.wav (48 kHz) Zipped

and you can download a preset bank for Extra Boy Pro, that has a number of presets for demonstrating the various demos, from here:

Extra Boy Pro (Demo) Preset Bank

Make sure that your host application is running at 48kHz sample rate (this is important because this is the rate for which the presets are valid). Unzip and load the wave into your host application. Load up Extra Boy Pro V5.0 and load in the "Extra_Boy_Pro_Demo.fxb" that you downloaded.

When you look at the available presets, the top 9 will be able to demonstrate the various removal and isolation possibilities, for this audio clip, as shown on the product page.

Enjoy.

Thanks !
<put your signature here>

thankyou

Return to “Elevayta”