Cerebrum v3.5 Released

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With Cerebrum v3.5, less is more. This update concentrates on making Cerebrum less bulky by trimming it down a bit while making workflow even smoother by being able to quickly layer synthetic drums with sampled drums without killing your cpu. Also there are several new features similar to that of the recent Cubix update, such as mute/solo functions, an improved midi triggering system and patch randomization. Here is a complete list of what's new:

-new 'lite' structure; less demanding on resources
-combined kick 1/2, snare 1/2
-kick, snare, hihat & perc1 now each have thier own imbedded sample synth
-perc2 left unchanged with wavlayer
-added mute/solo buttons to each module
-added patch randomization to each module
-improved midi triggering
-each sequencer can now be assigned to a different key and octave
-added reset option to bass lfo
-updated presets
-small gui updates
-various minor bugfixes

More info about Cerebrum here:
http://www.psychicmodulation.com/Cerebrum.html
Last edited by jack [psychicmodulation] on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

great, but is this an intermediate release until we get c4? or is c4 development dropped?

cheers, akj

Thanks!
<put your signature here>

AKJ wrote:great, but is this an intermediate release until we get c4? or is c4 development dropped?

cheers, akj
Not at all, I'm actually working on C4 now...
Cerebrum 3.5 is sort of an intermediate release, but the main intention behind this update is completion. I want c3 to be it's own unique, stable instrument. C4 will be quite different, not just an extention. I cant give any timelines right now, but production is anything but dropped.

good to hear

hi jack,
have I to purchase a new license as a owner of cere3.0? If not, where can I download the full version of cere3.5?
regards,
hf

feldmann wrote:hi jack,
have I to purchase a new license as a owner of cere3.0? If not, where can I download the full version of cere3.5?
regards,
hf
Hi feldmann, yes, all updates are free for registered users. You should have recieved an email notification for the update. Just send me the email address you used when you purchased and I'll send you the info.

Thanks a lot for your great work!
I'm happy now with cere3.5!!
Happy new year and best regards,
hf

Return to “Psychic Modulation”