First ManyBass song

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh man I am soooo excited with this thing :hyper:
I just finished a new tune with it.

The Gift

I know I still have lots to learn in order to make it sound as good as it is capable of, but now I can finally record those Michael Manring basses I had a hard time showing my friends how to play. I can record this thing and send it over to Rick in Australia and he will have a clearer idea of what I meant.
Thanks a lot Paul for such a great instrument :tu: and for the special offer :clap:
Back to finish another tune.
BTW. The other synths used are Manytone for the acoustic guitar and Sytrus for the strings and Rhodes-like Piano all inside FL8.
Later
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

That is super cool German

A very different use of ManyBass than I have heard in the past.
Interesting blend of notes, harmonics, tones and progressions that are very non typical but really sound cool together. The more I listen the more I like this! Thanks for posting it. Great track!
Paul

Thanks for the comment Paul.
The more I study this synth/instrument. The more amazed I am. I just have to spend some more time reading the tuts and watching the video to control all the real capabilities.
Later :tu:

I think this deserves a bump so others can hear it.
;-)

It really is quite different, yet very enjoyable!
Thanks again German!
Paul

This is madly one of the nicest pieces of music I've heard in a very long time. Absolutely warm, dreamy and beautiful. Fantastically produced. I'm so glad it was bumped, I would have missed the thread, and this is an incredible story.

Harmonix R spirituaL
Fascination is Easy.

ckatrun411 wrote:This is madly one of the nicest pieces of music I've heard in a very long time. Absolutely warm, dreamy and beautiful. Fantastically produced. I'm so glad it was bumped, I would have missed the thread, and this is an incredible story.

Harmonix R spirituaL
Fascination is Easy.
Thanks for the comment 8)
I'm currently working in a new tune that will be more structured and fast paced. Hopefully it will be ready in a week or two as soon as I figure how to automate the different instruments within FL.
I will post the link here as soon as I have it done. :)

That's cool, although not my style, I am more into heavier stuff, but it is well done, and what you did with ManyBass sounds really good. Look forward to hear the next one you spoke about. :tu:

jinotsuh wrote:That's cool, although not my style, I am more into heavier stuff, but it is well done, and what you did with ManyBass sounds really good. Look forward to hear the next one you spoke about. :tu:
Thanks for the comment.
The faster track will have to wait as I seem to be in a soft mood lately and even though I have the general chord prog and basic idea layed out. I can't seem to make the tune come alive. I have added Manybass to some older song meanwhile and wrote another mellow Piano/short synth/bass tune that will be finished as soon as have some free time from work.
Thanks again 8)

Have been listening to your tune during a rare visit to this forum. Very nice work, and a pleasure to hear now during morning coffee!

Cheers,
Bob

RWaldo wrote:Have been listening to your tune during a rare visit to this forum. Very nice work, and a pleasure to hear now during morning coffee!

Cheers,
Bob
Glad you liked it!
Have some more tunes, but they are still on the works.
Thanks for listening and commenting 8)

Return to “Manytone Music”