Aries 0.73

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, just bought Aries a few days ago, compliments on the sound, it's top notch, however I've been having bugs with it.
I run Nuendo 3 on a quad core pc, which has been working fine. I have this ruff mix I decided to test Aries out on. Things were fine adding 3 or 4 instances of Aries without a hitch, getting some great ambiences going. All is well. But when I loaded the song later on in the day, it works fine until I open up Aries GUI to edit the verb. The load up takes a looooong time, and then the mouse becomes sporadically unresponsive and cpu increases dramatically. When GUI loads, none of the buttons work and closing it takes a long time. When closed cpu returns to normal. BTW ram usage is only at 1gb, I have 2gb in the machine.

It could be a graphics problem, I'm on a Nvidia Quadro NVS 285/PCI/SSE2. Read in another thread about turning down Hardware Acceleration in Display Menu and it now works. What effect does this have on my system in doing so?..cheers

Hmmm...not quite sure what's going on I turned hardware acceleration back to full and reloaded the song and Aries is still working...I'll let you know if anymore problems....cheers

problem is back...any suggestions?....cheers

Hallo Adam,
thanks for the report and sorry for the delay! You've got a mail.

Return to “AriesCode”