Quick starting point presets for fx modules?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I find myself spend lots of clicks in order to get a good starting point when I load a new module.

I think this will be really useful to have a simple (windows like..) drop down menu with presets per module to get a quick starting point.

what do you think?

cheers

ps- I'm talking about Zebra and Zebrify.
Last edited by Reflected on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"treat others as you would like to be treated."

A similar thing could be to have a preset structure where a few presets are in the root directory, while a large list or more detailed groups are down one level. Whichever presets are in the 'root' directory could be a handy way to get a quick, compact set of presets to be used as starting points? I think most of the preset libraries from factory sort of do this already, but when I've made the effort to manage that root list a little it's been worth it to get exactly what I want there.

xh3rv wrote:A similar thing could be to have a preset structure where a few presets are in the root directory, while a large list or more detailed groups are down one level. Whichever presets are in the 'root' directory could be a handy way to get a quick, compact set of presets to be used as starting points? I think most of the preset libraries from factory sort of do this already, but when I've made the effort to manage that root list a little it's been worth it to get exactly what I want there.
Transmission comes with an excellent set of template presets. It's a bit dated as it was created in the 2.1 days about 2 years ago. However, for non-xmf templates it's quite good. It even has premapped XYs.

Something like this is a very good starting point to tweak.

cool ? :)
"treat others as you would like to be treated."

Return to “u-he”