can't find keyfile to activate from demo version

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just downloaded Echolab, beacause it's just the kinda delay effect plugin
I have been after for ages

Liked it so I payed for the full version on paypal

problem is, I don't seem to have a link to download the keyfile to enable full activation....

The PayPal payment page was in German, so maybe I missed an instruction on how to pick up the download instructions..

Please help!!:help:

I need this program working!!

I would greatly appreciate any help given(':D')

it should be emailed to you check your spam email box
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

risome wrote:it should be emailed to you check your spam email box
No, it's not there

I've downloaded loads of vst's before

Can't understand what might have happened with this one..

Do you know if there is an e-mail address for rs-met ?

pushfloor wrote:Just downloaded Echolab, beacause it's just the kinda delay effect plugin
I have been after for ages
hey, glad to hear that :D
problem is, I don't seem to have a link to download the keyfile to enable full activation....
by now you should have received an email with your keyfile. i handle the licensing manually and wasn't online earlier this day.
The PayPal payment page was in German...
now this is weird. i actually selected english as my preferred language in my paypal profile.....nonetheless, when i want to read up some manuals, paypal seems to impose german on me. but that the payment page is also german - that's kinda new to me. has anyone else seen this?
Please help!!:help:

I need this program working!!

I would greatly appreciate any help given(':D'
sorted now?
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:
The PayPal payment page was in German...
now this is weird. i actually selected english as my preferred language in my paypal profile.....nonetheless, when i want to read up some manuals, paypal seems to impose german on me. but that the payment page is also german - that's kinda new to me. has anyone else seen this?
O.K. - i can see it myself. paypal seems to have weird behavior when people want to use their services in english instead of their native language. just wanted to access the help site to see how to resolve the issue - it says that help is not yet available in English (!) and that i should switch my language preference to "U.S. English" (which is not availabe among the two options: "English" and "German" (from which i have selected "English")) ....weird, weird. i'll see how to resolve this....
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Return to “rs-met”