RS-MET has released ToolChain, a free plugin that is actually many plugins in one. It acts as a shell which lets you set up a chain of effects, one processed after another in a series connection. You can also put instruments at the front of the chain.
Here's what they say: "At some point, I was just tired of maintaining a separate project for each of my plugins, so I lumped them all into one. The download archive contains a Windows VST x64 version, a Mac AU version, a support folder containing presets, sample-content, etc. and a textfile with manual installation instructions."
- Connect an arbitrary number of RS-MET effects in series.
- You may put an instrument at the front of the chain.
- 9 built-in processors, more to come.
- Supports Win/VST2/x64 and Mac/AU.
- Replaces all older single-purpose RS-MET plug-ins.