Expert Sleepers site down and headphones for mixing.........

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there os. :) Your Expert Sleepers site seems to be down at the moment. I was going to try out some of youre plugins with the hope of being able to take advantage of your discount offer (if it still applies). I noticed, while going to your Twitter page to see if there was any info on the site problem, that you are looking at buying some headphones for mixing on. I don't have a Twitter account, but I thought I could recommend my setup to you here:- I use a pair of Sennheiser HD650 with the Redline "Monitor" plugin. This combination sems to work well for me - not that I have actually finished much in the last couple of years! To me, the 650s sound great and have a well balanced frequency response plus they are very comfortable. From SOS magazine Jan 2010 Studio Headphones Comparison feature:- "The now long-established Sennheiser HD650 and the Beyerdynamic DT880s seemed to get the most plaudits as mixing phones."
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/ is working for me, and yes the discount offer is still open.

I bought the DT880s in the end - they should have been delivered today in fact, but the snow put the kibosh on that. The HD650s were my other choice though, based on that SOS article. Thanks for the tip.

Still getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message when trying to access http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/ :(
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Well there's your problem - you're using Internet Explorer! :)

Seriously, try Firefox. If that still doesn't work, let me know and I'll post you direct download links to whatever you're interested in trying (remember to let me know Mac/PC VST/AU).

But I have never had any problems accessing any other sites using Explorer and I don't want to install Firefox at the moment. I will PM you my details - I would like to try a demo of Oomingmak. :)

Return to “Expert Sleepers”