Combining two loops into a new one ?

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
This may be a dumb question, but i can't figure how to do that. I'm pretty sure i'm missing something very obvious.

On Liveslice website, it is written "You can load up to 64 wave files at a time, slice them up and combine the slices in the multitrack arranger."
How do you do this ?

What i would like to do is to load a loop, slice and rearrange it, then load another loop, and slice an dre-arrange it into another layer without affecting the first layer i previously did.
Could you tell me how to do that ?

Icing on the cake would be to be able to take some parts of a slice into one layer, then load another loop and take some pieces of it to be put in the same layer, b ut i guess this is not possible, right ?

Thank you in advance !

Maybe I can help.

If I understand you correctly, here's what you can do.

In the lower left of the GUI, you have the file browswer. Double left click on the file you want to load. Its waveform will appear in the slicer and you'll see the file name in the upper left corner (loops section). You can move some of these slices around and such.

Now, to load a second loop, in the upper left corner (Loops) click on the "Empty" entry below the file you first loaded. If you don't click on the Empty entry first, every new one you pick will overwrite the previous one.
Then in the File browser (lower left), double left click on the next file you want to work with. It's waveform will appear in the slicer and its name will appear in the Loops list.

YOu can use the files in the Loops list to swap between different loaded files. Click on the file you want to use in the loops list and move the slices anywhere you want. The click on another in the Loop list and you can then use the slices from that one as well.

Hope that helps. I tried it out as I typed it and it works just fine.

Oh, thank you so much : that is exactly what i was after !
It works fine so far, i will be rediscovering LiveSLice from now on :love:
Maybe I can help.
Yes, you just did, a lot :D

Return to “Livelab.dk”