Feature request - stereo panning for the mics?

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought both "One" and "Creme" and am really enjoying the tone - great work people!

I would love to see a separate pan control for each of the mics - I was a bit surprised not to see it there? It's such an obvious move, no?

Maybe I'm being super-blind and it's actually there somewhere but I haven't seen it...

Any chance it could be in an update?

Thanks again for a top tone plugin!

:)
Mac Pro 12-core•48GB RAM•10.12.6•Logic 10.4.0•Soundcraft 12 MTK•NI_Softube_Tone2_Spec's_FabFilt_EWQL_PSP_Waves_UVI_Slate etc

Hi KevAquarian,

Thank you for your purchase. Much appreciate it.

We haven't add that feature on both plugins. It's a great idea, we will note your request to be considered.

Thanks very much for the swift response!

It would be so cool if you did add the pans - if there was a stereo output then I could run a stereo tool after the Kuassa to produce some great wide beautiful rhythm guitar sounds....

One could even run two plugins in series and set the pans differently in each to create full width wall of sound textures too - this would draw more buyers to your product imo.

Thanks for listening, and I hope to see this in an update sometime soon!

Mac Pro 12-core•48GB RAM•10.12.6•Logic 10.4.0•Soundcraft 12 MTK•NI_Softube_Tone2_Spec's_FabFilt_EWQL_PSP_Waves_UVI_Slate etc

KevAquarian wrote:Thanks very much for the swift response!

It would be so cool if you did add the pans - if there was a stereo output then I could run a stereo tool after the Kuassa to produce some great wide beautiful rhythm guitar sounds....

One could even run two plugins in series and set the pans differently in each to create full width wall of sound textures too - this would draw more buyers to your product imo.

Thanks for listening, and I hope to see this in an update sometime soon!

+1000
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Thanks for the support - let's hope we see this soon eh?

:D

Hi Integratron, KevAquarian,

I'm in front of my computer right now, working on this. I hope it would be finished on time. :wink:

Fantastic!

Now that's what I call developer response to feedback :D

Many thanks!

Hi guys,

We've updated Kuassa Amplifikation One to Ver.1.2.0 yesterday,
you can download the software from http://www.kuassa.com/downloads
It has a stereo panning now :)

Thank you,

aradaz wrote:Hi guys,

We've updated Kuassa Amplifikation One to Ver.1.2.0 yesterday,
you can download the software from http://www.kuassa.com/downloads
It has a stereo panning now :)

Thank you,
Wicked!

I look forward to checking that out - thanks again for listening AND taking action - respect!

Are you gonna do the same thing with Creme? Yum Yum please :wink:

KevAquarian wrote:Wicked!

I look forward to checking that out - thanks again for listening AND taking action - respect!

Of course we'll do the same thing on Creme :)

aradaz wrote:
KevAquarian wrote:Wicked!

Of course we'll do the same thing on Creme :)
Great stuff!

Return to “Kuassa”