Error in Shreddage X manual?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To install the library, first ensure that you have both .RAR files downloaded. Then, simply extract part1 in the original Shreddage library folder.
(emphasis added by me)

Just want to confirm if this is an error or not. There was only one .RAR file when I downloaded it.

i have also a problem: i've just purchased SX expansion for shreddage but the downloaded file is only 54,7 megabyte and winrar report an error when i try to extract...any solutions? Thanks in advance.

Tansunn: Good catch - fixed!

mangaman: I had to delete the file on the server temporarily to reupload it with the correct manual. You may have just started downloading it at the wrong time (my bad, there.) If you try your link again it should work fine, but if you've already used all download attempts just email support@impactsoundworks.com and we'll reactivate the link asap.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

If we have already downloaded the whole package, any chance of putting just the updated manual up somewhere to download, so we don't have to download the whole thing again?

Thanks!
Terry @ Meathook Audio

Yep! All our manuals (fully-updated) are at:

http://www.impactsoundworks.com/support/downloads/
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:
mangaman: I had to delete the file on the server temporarily to reupload it with the correct manual. You may have just started downloading it at the wrong time (my bad, there.) If you try your link again it should work fine, but if you've already used all download attempts just email support@impactsoundworks.com and we'll reactivate the link asap.
Thanks a lot, problem solved, now it's all ok^^

Return to “Impact Soundworks”