Website bug report

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody.

I was trying to visit your website but I alwas get this error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'arco', state = 'Campania', language = 'it', os = 'Windows XP', browser = 'IE 8.0' at line 1
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO op_vtracker_main SET ip_address = '79.13.156.253', date_time = UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), country = 'Italy', city = 'Pomigliano D'arco', state = 'Campania', language = 'it', os = 'Windows XP', browser = 'IE 8.0', remote_host = 'host253-156-dynamic.13-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it', visitor_type = '', bot_name = '' in /home/acousticx/www/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
The problem is that IP geolocalizer finds my city as "Pomigliano d'Arco" (even though it's not city where I live) and your script doesn't do the proper double-quote, so the apostrophe in "d'Arco" generates the SQL error.

Hope this helps.

Guido.

Hi, thanks for the report, it should be fixed now.

Still get this alert on top of the page:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined variable: city in /home/acousticx/www/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php on line 131 

Is that better now?
Sorry to bug you about this, but i have no other way to check that it's working as we need a city that has a ' in it ;)

Yes, it's OK now ;)

Great, thanks for the help!

Return to “AcousticsampleS”