Korg Legacy Digital Edition

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a new user and trying to get Cantabile set up to use live. I'm trying to get Korg Legacy Digital Edition (M1 & Wavestation) to work and keep getting error messages. When I tell it to scan the Korg folder I get this message:

WAVESTATION (ID: XXXXXXX) HAS CRASHED
LAST AUDIOMASTER OPCODE: 33
LAST DISPATCHER OPCODE: -1

After I click OK, it pops up another box that says this:

COULD NOT INITIATE THE AUX HOST
("C:\PROGRAM GILES\JBRIDGE\AUXHOST.EXE")
(Please make sure that you're Main Host is running with Administrative Privileges)

I always launch Cantabile by right clicking and choosing run as administrator. I went to JBridge and ran it as administrator, but I'm still getting these messages.

Could it be due to Korg Legacy Collection using the Syncrosoft dongle maybe?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The latest versions don't need the dongle :D and run 64-bit so you don't need JBridge.

They work fine here in Performer build 2066 x64.
Cantabile Peformer on Lenovo W530 i7 16Gb, Win7 x64. Halion Sonic 2, OPX Pro II, Korg Legacy Collection Digital, Omnisphere, Real LPC, Amplitube 3.

I've had the Digital Edition for several years now and when I did purchase it it installed the elicense on my Steinberg dongle with Cubase and a few others. So why is it I can't point it to the 64-bit dll file and rescan without having issues? Should I uninstall and then reinstall? I seem to remember when I installed it on my laptop for the first time recently, it asked which versions and I think I told it both. Could that be causing the confusion?

Its almost certainly related to whichever version of Cantabile you're using and the plugin version too.

There is a checkbox in cantabile that says to use Jbridge when available. Uncheck that and try again.

and make sure you don't have any jbridge wrapped plugins in your plugin folders.

Might be worth trying to add the plugin manually to the rack rather than depending on the scan results.

That way you can be sure you're selecting 64 bit version.
Cantabile Peformer on Lenovo W530 i7 16Gb, Win7 x64. Halion Sonic 2, OPX Pro II, Korg Legacy Collection Digital, Omnisphere, Real LPC, Amplitube 3.

Dewdman42 wrote:Its almost certainly related to whichever version of Cantabile you're using and the plugin version too.

There is a checkbox in cantabile that says to use Jbridge when available. Uncheck that and try again.

and make sure you don't have any jbridge wrapped plugins in your plugin folders.
I'm having difficulty finding the checkbox of which you speak. Can you tell me more specifically where it's located please. Thanks!

JeffB wrote:Might be worth trying to add the plugin manually to the rack rather than depending on the scan results.

That way you can be sure you're selecting 64 bit version.
I tried that your suggestion and still get the same results. I may try uninstalling the Korg Legacy Collection and reinstalling it using only the 64 bit version this time and see if that clears things up.

I'm trying to remember now why I purchased jbridge. SOmething I had was 32 bit only and wouldn't work without it. Can't remember now which plug. I think it was GForce Oddity and M-Tron. Now that I'm looking, they are installed but not on my list of available plug-ins. What am I doing wrong here?

Got the Legacy Collection working finally. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and it's working fine now. Thanks for all of your help!

As I dig deeper into Cantabile I feel sure I will have more questions ...

Thanks again!

Glad you got it sorted.

Now go make some noise!!

Return to “Topten Software”