New free one-trick-pony (possibly the last one): extreme time stretching player STRETCHA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/wok-music/stretc ... gin-demo-1

Loads one sample and features play time from 100% to 10000%, pitch shift, manual sample ride.

Last edited by WOK on Fri May 02, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ooh this could be fun!
i thank you :)

Cool. Had something similar on my machine but it was stand-alone only. :tu:

Download here and have a try:
ZIP

ImageImage

Thanks WOK :)

Thanks WOK, this is really fun one! Is there any particular reason why there is no option to start playing in sync with host and why it doesn`t loop? I can see that it can be automated but maybe a switch for those things would be possible? Anyway, I like it a lot, thanks again!

Thanks! Now I can stretch my samples with PaulStretch, and then with Hourglass and finally with Stretcha! :hyper:

hma wrote:Thanks WOK, this is really fun one! Is there any particular reason why there is no option to start playing in sync with host and why it doesn`t loop? I can see that it can be automated but maybe a switch for those things would be possible? Anyway, I like it a lot, thanks again!
Well, this is is meant as an "instrument" - best is to record the output in the DAW. The playback is independend of host speed. Syncing the position would need a complete different design - also one might not start the playback from the start of the song, so anyway the playback start would need to be automated, and this can not be chased in host play mode, so the play start position would be needed to be set and saved inside the plugin preset.
Loop would be possible but if you take a 10 sec sample and play it with factor 30 your song is over already :D
ImageImage

Bloody awesome WOK :party: I'm fast becoming a fan of your plugins - been using your bass enhancer all over my latest tracks.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Thanks ;) I t would have been awesome though if you'd be able to stretch the sound to specific bpm - let's say an input value = 120 bpm => stretch to: 140 BPM ;) Anyway, nice plugin ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:Thanks ;) I t would have been awesome though if you'd be able to stretch the sound to specific bpm - let's say an input value = 120 bpm => stretch to: 140 BPM ;) Anyway, nice plugin ;)
This could be done (anyone else needs that?) - but be aware that this algo is not very good for percussive material (drum loops).
ImageImage

I understand ;) But I thinkit would still be a cool feature 'cause most of these stretching plugins don't offer that and it's down to experimenting and trial & error - that might save some time when tinkering with samples ;)
Last edited by idfpower on Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

WOK wrote:
idfpower wrote:Thanks ;) I t would have been awesome though if you'd be able to stretch the sound to specific bpm - let's say an input value = 120 bpm => stretch to: 140 BPM ;) Anyway, nice plugin ;)
This could be done (anyone else needs that?) - but be aware that this algo is not very good for percussive material (drum loops).
It would be good to be able to stretch exactly by inputting values. I haven't used plug yet, though.

Thank you very much, Wok !

Very nice plugin, as usual. :tu:
Thank you sir.

Return to “Effects”