No Soundbanks Found & Empty Preset List after Yosemite Install

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi People.

Just installed Yosemite and have an empty preset list (says init001 - init127 in the drop down menu) and 'No Soundbanks Found' in the 'Load Soundbank' menu.

To be honest I haven't really used this synth since I bought it, but I'm sure it came with at least some sounds. Any idea how I can get Spire to find the sounds?

Thanks

Same problem here. You can still load the factory banks manually, but they don't automatically appear like they used to.

Found how to fix it, you gotta copy the banks to:

*YourHD*/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks/RevealSound

Note the gotta do it exactly that way and make sure your soundbanks are located in the root of /RevealSound folder and not in a subfolder. And while we at it, don't forget to back up your banks somewhere elese because mines were erased by Yosemite installation.

joanofart wrote:Found how to fix it, you gotta copy the banks to:

*YourHD*/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks/RevealSound

Note the gotta do it exactly that way and make sure your soundbanks are located in the root of /RevealSound folder and not in a subfolder. And while we at it, don't forget to back up your banks somewhere elese because mines were erased by Yosemite installation.
I am having the same problem after Yosemite update, can you give more detailed steps please? I can get custom banks to load after I load them, but the factory ones come up at init. Thanks.

Return to “Reveal Sound”