Sharing Custom Mdrummer Kits

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have mapped and set up some quite nice custom kits of my own and would love to share them with other mdrummer users.

How do I do this ?

Is there a way to export song settings an share with others ?

If I make the samples used available for download , how would mdrummer handle re-populating the drumkit/ song setting on the end user's system ?

Well, everyone can access the factory content. So all you need to do is to provide the mdDrumset files to the people and they can just put it into the factory folder ;). If you use your own samples, the same thing - they just need to put it to the Samples folder. But note that in that case your drumkits need to be made that way as well - your samples must have been placed in the factory folder.

However there's a second option - you can use the drumset archives - Drumset editor / Advanced / Export & Import ;). This should save the drumset will all samples and stuff. However to be honest, I don't remember how it dealt with external samples, so I'd suggest checking the import on a different computer before you do :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”