Structure 2.0.4 Setup files problems

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I bought Structure 2.0.4 from a seller in the Marketplace. The seller sent the authorization code but did not have the full download link. I wrote Simon Bangs and was given the Google Drive.

On the site, it is obviously an extended archive. There is the Structure_2_0_4_Setup.zip file and then 4 files with the same name but .z01 through .z04 file extensions. I click on the zip file and I get an error message that it is not a valid archive. I have downloaded it with several browsers and get the same problem. The seller even tried downloading it on his Macintosh. When he unzipped it, it went into an infinite loop with a .cpgz which when research suggests a corrupted file.

Is there an alternate download location? Has anyone else had this same problem? I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks! :)

Hello, unfortunately we have since discovered, the copy you purchased was not intended for re-sale as it was an educational/discounted license. If you continue to have an issue I would suggest contacting the seller for a full refund or for direct access to their account on the DR store to download the files directly.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Simon

From all of the emails and communications, I see that the seller has acted in good faith & received permission to do these sales. From other posts on the Marketplace, there still seems to be some confusion. As a third party, I, too, have acted in good faith.

The Structure downloads are corrupt. The seller & I have discussed me getting Vacuum Pro instead of a refund. Before I do that, I need to have some questions answered.

1) Will this be a valid & legal sale from AIR's end?
2) Will I be able to register this serial # as mine to my valid iLok account?
3) Will you honor the upgrade price on the full AIEP suite when I purchase it in the next month or so?

If y'all can not confirm these things, then yes, I will take the refund and move on.

This is the second time in less than six months that I have had some serious issues with inMusic support. The first was with a new M-Audio Oxygen49 3rd Gen that has never been resolved. Support won't even reply to my emails. Now there is this. I wrote you directly offline about this but instead received a hand-washing post in a forum after requesting help here.

I worked with AIR plugins in ProTools in the early 2000's and like them. I bought and used several M-Audio controllers in the PPC G4 Mac OS 9 days. Right now, I have a bad taste in my mouth about my interactions with both companies now that they have been bought out by inMusic brands.

I really hope that not only this AIR problem can be resolved but also the previous M-Audio one.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please understand its not our wish to punish you for this sale as you have done nothing wrong.
We have provided an alternative download link but its the primary responsibility of the seller to ensure you get the product they have transferred to you.

The issue is complicated with the seller of the items. I cant go into all of the details but it is not as simple as it may appear.

Yes, we are not trying to punish you. It will act as a normal license.

3) Will you honor the upgrade price on the full AIEP suite when I purchase it in the next month or so?

Yes, again we are not trying to punish you.

You must request the seller provides to you direct access to his account so that you may download the files or that he provides you an alternative method of delivery.

If the above is not possible I would suggest requesting a refund and as a sign of good faith to you as a keen user we will offer the same pricing through our store to ensure a 100% bullet proof experience.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

DJBuddhaBear wrote: This is the second time in less than six months that I have had some serious issues with inMusic support. The first was with a new M-Audio Oxygen49 3rd Gen that has never been resolved. Support won't even reply to my emails. Now there is this. I wrote you directly offline about this but instead received a hand-washing post in a forum after requesting help here.
Sorry to hear your having a problem with your keyboard, if you could drop me a PM/Email with the details I can make sure the correct department follows up with you as soon as possible.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Hi Simon

I appreciate you getting back to me so responsively.

It is true that I may not know what all is going on with the seller but they have kept me in the loop, been very honest, and have wanted to work with me and AIR to resolve it positively for us all.

With that said, I purchased from him Structure. That is the VST that would be the most useful for me prior to upgrading to the full suite in the coming months.

It is great that this will be a valid license that I can register with my iLok account and will be able to do the upgrade pricing with.

You sent me a link to the files. He also logged into his account and sent the same file I was having problems with. It appears that the main Structure_2_0_4_setup.zip has a problem on your end. I have downloaded it with several different browsers as has the seller. It simply will not open properly.

It would be great if we could get that resolved so I could complete this transaction. Even if you are saying that I could get a refund and for the same price I paid, do it directly with y'all, that Structure file has a problem.

So, shall we try to resolve that first? If the only way to resolve that technical issue is to deal directly with y'all for purchase, let me know. Otherwise, we can decide on the sale/refund next. Please let me know. Thank you again. :)
sbangs_air wrote:Hello,

Please understand its not our wish to punish you for this sale as you have done nothing wrong.
We have provided an alternative download link but its the primary responsibility of the seller to ensure you get the product they have transferred to you.

The issue is complicated with the seller of the items. I cant go into all of the details but it is not as simple as it may appear.

Yes, we are not trying to punish you. It will act as a normal license.

Yes, again we are not trying to punish you.

You must request the seller provides to you direct access to his account so that you may download the files or that he provides you an alternative method of delivery.

If the above is not possible I would suggest requesting a refund and as a sign of good faith to you as a keen user we will offer the same pricing through our store to ensure a 100% bullet proof experience.

sbangs_air wrote:
DJBuddhaBear wrote: This is the second time in less than six months that I have had some serious issues with inMusic support. The first was with a new M-Audio Oxygen49 3rd Gen that has never been resolved. Support won't even reply to my emails. Now there is this. I wrote you directly offline about this but instead received a hand-washing post in a forum after requesting help here.
Sorry to hear your having a problem with your keyboard, if you could drop me a PM/Email with the details I can make sure the correct department follows up with you as soon as possible.
Hi

The keyboard itself works properly. I have not been able to register it to my account to be able to get all of the software that is to come with it include AIR Ignite. I will send you a PM with all the details and we can go from there. Thank you. :tu:

Had similar problems with InMusic that never got solved, though Simon is not to blame. Their product boxes said I would get free Sonivox instruments, but although they remained polite, this was never solved. Also, two other boxes suggested an iPad app of Ignite, which never surfaced. I mailed and called them repeatedly until I stopped calling them in the end and accepted the loss. Again, this was "before Simon".
Bought several of their controllers including two Alesis Q88, two M-Audio Oxygen, three Keystation Mini 32, two Axiom 25, two Axiom 49, two Axiom AIR 25, two Axiom AIR 49 and an Axiom AIR Mini 32) apart from several other products from M-Audio and Alesis. Still cherish those great synths from Alesis, even the M-Audio Venom. My music room is full of Alesis and M-Audio, most of them bought before InMusic stepped in. However, I do hang on to these controllers, as they serve me wel. Apart from the Axiom AIR range, which should have a way to link to Reason, but they don't, even though they flaunt their HyperControl software.
So I went for a Nektar Panorama P6 and that one is perfect. For Reason and even for Bitwig.
Also, the new NI Komplete controllers are great. I have the Kontrol 49 keys version with Komplete 10 and it's :tu:

OK, well, some progress has been made.

I use 7zip. I have literally never had a file it could not open until now. I decided to try a trial copy of WinRAR, and that opened it properly. I would advise letting your customers know that you used WinRAR and that programs like 7zip will not successfully open it.

So now I have the full installer with instruments, the upgrade, and the authorization code. Can you contact me via PM to let me know what the seller and I need to do in order to register this to an AIR account, my iLok account, and set it up for future upgrade to the AIEP suite.

Thanks. :tu:

You've got mail !

DJBuddhaBear wrote:OK, well, some progress has been made.

I use 7zip. I have literally never had a file it could not open until now. I decided to try a trial copy of WinRAR, and that opened it properly. I would advise letting your customers know that you used WinRAR and that programs like 7zip will not successfully open it.

So now I have the full installer with instruments, the upgrade, and the authorization code. Can you contact me via PM to let me know what the seller and I need to do in order to register this to an AIR account, my iLok account, and set it up for future upgrade to the AIEP suite.

This video will guide you through the process. I have also sent you ignite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-RX5hHxVAE
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Hi Simon

Busy work week, so sorry for the delay in replying. I got the Ignite, thank you. I appreciate the video here as well. Last question concerns the upgrade path. The seller has never registered the product, so I should be able to just use the iLok software to register it. And then in the future, I can make the upgrade to the full AIEP suite, correct? Do you need me to PM you the serial given to me so that it is on file or to confirm that the upgrade option will be present in the future?

Appreciate the assistance....
:)
sbangs_air wrote:
DJBuddhaBear wrote:OK, well, some progress has been made.

This video will guide you through the process. I have also sent you ignite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-RX5hHxVAE

Return to “AIR Music Technology”