Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Noting for reference that Minimal System Group allow license transfer, their procedure as stated in EULA:
License transfers are permitted although the buyer and/or seller will need to contact http://minimalsystem.com before this process takes place. We will then confirm the transfer process with you, the standard procedure is for the buyer to pay a £5.00 transfer fee so that we can issue them with the latest version(s) of the software being transferred and also update our systems.

Sonokinetic does not allow reselling their libraries (not even the ones activated thru NI Service Center) :evil:

Klevgränd Produktion does not allow License Transfers.

does spire go nfr?

Edit:Spire does not go nfr
~Pyrotek45

I discovered Pluginboutique does not allow license transfers, though their site DOES mention that you can "gift" someone a product by creating an account and then giving it to them. I would assume that would make it "ok" to sell your account, but it would still have your name attached to the licenses, even if all of the personal info changed.

How about OHMFORCE?

Edit: Wrong information!
Last edited by sugo on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Dmitry Sches: no fee, not nfr. Just send an email to Dmitry.
Last edited by Alfa Romeo on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sugo wrote:How about OHMFORCE?

Edit: Ok, i see they not allow a transfer :(
Where did you see that? I thought they allowed a single transfer of a license at which point it becomes NFR.

thejonsolo wrote:I discovered Pluginboutique does not allow license transfers, though their site DOES mention that you can "gift" someone a product by creating an account and then giving it to them. I would assume that would make it "ok" to sell your account, but it would still have your name attached to the licenses, even if all of the personal info changed.
Indeed, very disappointed to learn this today. Plugin Boutique are the first soft synth developer I've found to turn down a licence transfer request. Annoyingly I'm also having issues using their product.

masterhiggins wrote:
sugo wrote:How about OHMFORCE?

Edit: Ok, i see they not allow a transfer :(
Where did you see that? I thought they allowed a single transfer of a license at which point it becomes NFR.
That's right. Transfers become NFR.

GSi don't do transfers. :neutral:

Does anyone know if selling registered individual EZmix packs or EZX drummer expansions is allowed by Toontrack?

What confuses me is that they say: "You may not sell partial licenses of any Toontrack products."

I got the reply from Toontrack in which they say:

You can sell your licenses individually to other people. It is the responsible of the new owners to ensure they have the required products.

It applies to both EZX drummer expansion packs and EZmix packs.

The last two Native Instruments purchases I made on the Market Place have appeared as NFR in my account.
The transfers were done through their new system, so I`m wondering if they`ve changed their policy?

Previous plugs I`ve bought, I`ve been able to sell on again.

Anyhow I sent them an email and hope to hear back after the holidays and will update here unless anyone knows already?

4tune wrote:The last two Native Instruments purchases I made on the Market Place have appeared as NFR in my account.
The transfers were done through their new system, so I`m wondering if they`ve changed their policy?
As far as i know, some of their bundled products can't be resold. Also, products you bought can't be transferred until 2 months after you acquired them. For example, i couldn't sell Monark, because the 2 months after having initially bought it here on the market place haven't been up already. You can send NI a support request though, they immediately let me sell Monark after i have written them that i'm wondering why it doesn't show up as transferrable in my account.

chk071 wrote:
4tune wrote:The last two Native Instruments purchases I made on the Market Place have appeared as NFR in my account.
As far as i know, some of their bundled products can't be resold. Also, products you bought can't be transferred until 2 months after you acquired them. For example, i couldn't sell Monark, because the 2 months after having initially bought it here on the market place haven't been up already. You can send NI a support request though, they immediately let me sell Monark after i have written them that i'm wondering why it doesn't show up as transferrable in my account.
I see thanks,

maybe it`s the two month rule, I don`t want to sell what I`ve bought immediatley anyway, it`s just nice to know where I stand or if their policy has changed with their new system. Already sent the support request so I`ll just wait and see then.

Anyone know if Sound Quest allows transfers of their MIDI Quest 11 editor/librarian software? Anyone ever HEARD of Midi Quest and/or Sound Quest?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”