SR-202 - Crash on File Save

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just upgraded from Sonar 1.31 to Sonar 2. I use SR-202 in Sonar via the Directixer (version 1.5) VST wrapper. Now when I attempt to save a file after changing a setting in the SR-202, Sonar hangs and has to be shut down. OS is Windows XP Home. Any help is appreciated -- I love the SR-202.

I can't really help as it sounds like the problem is almost certainly within the adapter program you are using. I can only suggest that you contact the developer of Directxer and bring the problem to their attention.

Kind regards
Dave

Thanks for your reply. I subsequently deleted the SR-202 from the Directxier and reloaded it. Now it shows up as loaded but is not visible AT ALL in Sonar. However, I have no problem loading and using the CM101, the Atom, or any other VST's in Sonar through the Directxier wrapper -- only the SR-202. Any idea why it would uniquely not function while all other VST's, including other MUON ones, work fine? I have tried re-copying from the CD as well as adding the recent patch. Thanks.

No idea. We've been in touch with the developer of your adapter software and exchanged debugging copies.

You have to appreciate though that SR202 is delivered as a VST instrument and that's the way it is designed to be used. It wasn't designed to be used in a DXi environment at all.

The developer of your adapter program is definately looking at it, and we'll continue to give them whatever help we can.

Kind regards
Dave

Thanks!

Return to “Muon Software”