ArtsAcoustic announces ViRe-X Pro and ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6 (incl. 64bit versions)

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:? ...long time with no news about VIRe-X Pro ?

i just hope these folks will recover their business soon...

im sure if he updated prices to compete with valhalla and released this ViRe-X things would turn around. Ive used all of them. The CL series is an unsung hero of compressors, maybe the only replacement for my hardware I use

but we hope we can do so before christhmas.
But it was in the wrong context... I think they mean 2016 or later :clown:

Somebody knows if ArtsAcoustic is still in business? There is already stuff which must be fixed (64Bit versions), not to mention this never released new reverb which was announced 2012...

reading about that reverb yesterday is what prompted me to post in here. I know he must still be active since Vengeance recently got rights for Phalanx using AA Reverb, and people still get license transfers. I wonder what happened?

Aiynzahev wrote:This new reverb looks great!
Wow, 2012, now almost 2015. Is there any hope of ViRe-X and the other new product coming to light?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Keep up the interest on ArtsAcoustic, they did some really good work.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

It seems they having big problems to get their stuff fixed/released. The 64Bit plug-ins are still not working as expected and are not fixed since years. I have no idea how they will run this company in the future without new customers?

Aren't they arrived Valhalla already?.. :clown:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

…too bad !

:neutral:

nm

Krakatau wrote::? ...long time with no news about VIRe-X Pro ?
+1

got really quite around AA, hope nothing happened. :P

Return to “Arts Acoustic”