Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Push2 from InLight-Tone, great seller and moves quick. Thanks!

Sold Toontrack Jazz EZX, Toontrack Metalheads EZX, NI Studio Drummer, NI Modern Drummer, NI Passive EQ and Manytone ManyGuitar to Nobdi. Great buyer, smooth transaction and highly recommended :)

He was very patient and accommodating when I realised I accidently listed a product that I didn't own (Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro). I had tried the demo of the product out a while ago and got confused thinking I owned it. Ironically, it at least seems, Studio Devil doesn't appear to do transfers anyway! So we adjusted the the overall price to take into account that I wasn't selling this.

I bought UVI Synth Anthology II from S.Lee. The price was good, and although the transfer wasn't quite as painless as he had stated, it all worked out in less than a day, and definitely recommend his dedication to problem solving the transaction. Recommended, and would do business with him again anytime!

Traded with Jazzaria and dune_rave (separate transactions). Both 100% trustworthy and patient, both recommended. Cheers guys

And to chime in, just finished a trade w/braai and it went very smoothly. Recommended!

I bought IZotope Trash 2 Expanded from abject39 and wow that was fast. Within few hours I received a confirmation email from IZotope regarding the transfer of the license. Highly recommended!
-Action creates inspiration-

Just received my Analog Lab 2 license from cooljazz58. Great dealings.

bought d16 Antresol from gregam.
Very fast handling + nice contact. Thanks!

Sold XLN to andy4trance he is the best!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Dune2 from SamDN. Very fast and professional sale!

Bought KUSH UBK 1 from Stuart T. Quick transaction, excellent communication. Couldn't have been better!

Sold UBK 1 to crowsbelikecaw . Smooth transaction. Recommended buyer :tu:

Bought just VVV from mjudge55 - transfer fast as one can imagine, all in less than 1 h!
Great deal, good communication, highly recommended. :tu:

I bought Xfer Serum from Erwin78 and it went smooth as butter.
Good communication.

Bought Discord3 from brasilone, smooth, quick, great communication :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”