Biotek registration problem

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
am I the only one who has a problem with the unlock procedure of Biotek / Tracktion?
After the latest Biotek update again I have to unlock Biotek repeatedly depending on the software I use (reaper, tracktion, Live) and independent if I restart software or computer.
So I have to go through unlock procedure several times every day on both my computers.
horst

Hi,
is someone using Biotek not only as VSTi in Tracktion but in Live and / or Reaper?
horst

All good here. No issues. Latest Biotek version on macOS Sierra with Ableton Live 9.7.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Meanwhile I think this is related to a mixture of 32 bit and 64 bit DAW: I'm using reaper as 64 bit, because of the inbuild VST bridge, and Tracktion and Live as 32 bit, because of my 32 bit PlugIns.
I get different Machine numbers if I try to unlock offline depending of the 32 or 64 bit DAW
I have a vague remembrance that I had already this problem in the very first days of Biotkek and that it has been solved, but do not remember well.
And I forgot: I'm on win 7
later: must be something different: On my second computer Live plus Reaper, both 64 bit, the same problem but different Machine numbers.

Return to “Tracktion”