Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've bought UVI Relayer from Soman. The communication was very good. The transfer was fast and with no problems. Thanks!

Bought SKnote GTS39 from maurone dj . Smooth, friendly and quick transfer. Very happy. :party:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Made a purchase from AdamWysokinski with a manual transfer and it went very well. A+ seller!

plexuss wrote:Made a purchase from AdamWysokinski with a manual transfer and it went very well. A+ seller!
Sold to plexuss and it went very well. A+ buyer!

I bought Sinevibes plugins from mindbeet. Smooth transaction, excellent seller :)

I made a purchase from dune_rave and it went very well. Highly recommended seller.

Really great experience purchasing Antares Auto-Tune from Mister Gibson. Thanks!

AdamWysokinski wrote:I bought Sinevibes plugins from mindbeet. Smooth transaction, excellent seller :)
Right back at you, en excellent buyer :tu:

Great purchase with BRoySound. Great communication, quick transaction, highly recommended.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:Great purchase with BRoySound. Great communication, quick transaction, highly recommended.
Sold Slate Digital Custom EQ to Jon (LGK_Dude)

Easy Transaction.....Quick Responses....Was a pleasure dealing with him, Great dude.....

BR :)
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Bought Manic Compressor from RockIngenieur great guy to deal with. Kept me well informed. Quick transfer by Boz too.
:tu:

Sold Relayer to a.cla.dio He's a very nice and good guy to deal with. Highly recommended to everyone. Thanks!

Sold Bitwig to sambo. Good communication. Instant payment. A++.

The transaction and purchase of Bitwig Studio from mgiambro went very smoothly - Highly recommeded.

Can recommend Bouroki as a seller, a very nice and smooth transaction

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”