Webserver offline on Monday 27th

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Just a quick note that our web server will be offline for a few hours next Monday (maybe Tuesday, depending on your timezone). So if you can't reach u-he.com, don't panic - it'll be all good shortly thereafter! We hope.

- Urs

As long as you haven't been secretly purchased by Apple and really are coming back,we are good.

QLNE wrote:As long as you haven't been secretly purchased by Apple and really are coming back,we are good.
You need not worry about that.

It's simply that out service provider is moving our server into a new facility. So they back it up, power it down, remove it from the rack, put it on a pile, move the pile to new location, screw it into new rack, boot, verify backup and stuff, connect internet cable. They say 4 hours or so.

You actually have dedicated hardware?

lentferj wrote:You actually have dedicated hardware?
Yep... Not sure we still need it with the CDN, but we want to be on the safe side...

In the U-he video from some weeks ago did I get a impression that you guys are working on a new site? It seems that no-one commented about this until now.

I like to emulate my hardware within software, upon software that emulates hardware.

Here's looking at you KVM and CloudStack. :wink:

They have to adjust the servers clock to daylight saving time. :wink:

Return to “u-he”