Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Linplug's CrX4 from thejonsolo, who was super quick and nice. Thanks! Linplug was also super quick. Fantastic transaction.

bought serum from thejonsolo. Probably the fastest transfer to get a license (6 mins after payment) I ever had outside of getting a serial or transfer ID
what she order, fish filet?

Bought FabFilter Pro C2 from Den*. All good! :-)

Sold NI Traktor 2 to Peabrain. Nice and quick transaction, recommended buyer. Thanks!

Sold a license to RockIngenieur, nice to deal with, thanks :)

Bought Traktor 2 from KDC2000. Nice,quick and easy transaction. Would recommend!

Trade with Ninjek. Fast and pleasant. Highly recommended.

Bought Xils 3.2 LE from electricthing. GREAT communication, very kind guy, highly recommended seller. Thank you mate! :tu:

Sold NI Massive to m03, great buyer and very good communication / quick to respond :)

andre9701 wrote:Bought Xils 3.2 LE from electricthing. GREAT communication, very kind guy, highly recommended seller. Thank you mate! :tu:
Thanks, andre9701 is a very friendly buyer, recommended!

Bought Massive from VanillaBeans: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=480810&p=6738395

All good.

I bought Toontrack Beatstation from Fleer. He was a very nice person to deal with. The transaction was very quick, and he took care to keep me well informed. Would definitely deal with again.

Sold UVI Darklight to Numanoid! Prompt payment and excellent
communication! Highly recommended buyer!

Thanx Numanoid!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Darklight IIx from cclarry, low price and quick delivery, a great deal :tu:

Bought Komplete 7 , komplete 9 update, razor, scanner xt, and driver from ants13 .

Smooth transaction. Great price great comms great seller.

Many thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”