Device panel sharing thread

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally downloaded this and going through them. Speaking for myself, the ones I still need to do are:

Instruments:
Sylenth1
ABL3
Harmor
Synthmaster2
More NI synths (FM8, Massive, Absynth, more Reaktor ansembles)
Axon
Microtonic

Some freebies:
Synth1
Charlatan
Cobalt

And some CM synths:
Bazille CM
Dune CM
Zebra CM
Aalto CM

I'm not sure if there is somehow a way to use the full version mappings for synths that have identical or partial controls like Aalto, Dune 1 and Bazille for the CM vesions but that would be nice...

And then tons of effects like:
2c audio B2
ValhallaRoom
Izotope DDLY
Audio damage
Sonic Charge
Native Instruments

2C B2 is done, so is Valhalla Room (both by Ixegs)

Re NI synths I did a macros only Massive one but something fuller would be a massive job :) Same for Absynth and FM8 - there was already one for those but basic. CMs would be useful, I don't have Sylenth but I suspect that would be popular, Synthmaster I do have but never use and couldn't justify the effort.

Harmor automation is broken in Bitwig 2 on Mac - maybe different with the Windows one?

gesslr wrote:AMused,

For some reason I just ran across this thread. This is amazing!!

I've not used device panels very much aside from the occasional quick assignment of something, but I will give it a try and add something here. (I've a load of plugins.)

Thanks for the taking the lead on this!!

G :tu:
Hope you will find them useful, saves people having to setup from scratch every time.

Thanks very much to aMUSEd and others who have contributed - just installed a ton of these. Your effort is much appreciated.

Added a panel for Spaceship Delay to main zip and Dropbox folder

Thanks for all your work with these aMUSEd :tu:

I'm demoing BitWig and will most likely buy a license in the near future and these device panels just made it even more attractive.

Have a good one :party:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Cheers

added one for the new Diffuse effect too - may need a bugfix though as polarity of some knobs is backwards

Debating whether to do one for UVI Relayer - it's such a mouse driven interface I'm unsure if it would be of much use

what about komplete kontrol? Would that be useful as a way of controlling the other NI synths? The page names change obviously but are the macros in a consistent order?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:what about komplete kontrol? Would that be useful as a way of controlling the other NI synths? The page names change obviously but are the macros in a consistent order?
I looked into this when it came out, it's designed just to work with its own controllers so unless you have one of those it's pretty useless. I was hoping to use Kore to control it but ended up having to make a different template for every plugin inside it, it was impossible to make one for all as the macro ordering was inconsistent. Editing the is also poorly thought out. Even with the NI synths it seems to select a different macro order depending on the synth, there is no logic to it, and you can't even midi learn its macro knobs. Yes if you have an S Series it would allow some control over the NI synths but they have still kept control largely to things like the macro pages - it's not very deep and doesn't really go much further than what is there in Bitwig (and Kore)

Kore 2 on the other hand (in midi mode) works great as a midi controller for Bitwig panels so that's what I use (I also have an Arturia one that I got recently that has 9 knobs which I'm finding useful for some plugins).

aMUSEd wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:what about komplete kontrol? Would that be useful as a way of controlling the other NI synths? The page names change obviously but are the macros in a consistent order?
I looked into this when it came out, it's designed just to work with its own controllers so unless you have one of those it's pretty useless. I was hoping to use Kore to control it but ended up having to make a different template for every plugin inside it, it was impossible to make one for all as the macro ordering was inconsistent. Editing the is also poorly thought out. Even with the NI synths it seems to select a different macro order depending on the synth, there is no logic to it, and you can't even midi learn its macro knobs. Yes if you have an S Series it would allow some control over the NI synths but they have still kept control largely to things like the macro pages - it's not very deep and doesn't really go much further than what is there in Bitwig (and Kore)

Kore 2 on the other hand (in midi mode) works great as a midi controller for Bitwig panels so that's what I use (I also have an Arturia one that I got recently that has 9 knobs which I'm finding useful for some plugins).
Ya I've noticed this too. Why the hell would they do this I wonder? Why wouldn't it the macros be in order from page one on. It's so straight forward. Just 8 knobs in sequence. Yet somehow the macros of every preset are different parameters to the host. Just insanity. NI are screwing up just another t everything possible these days it seems. A keyboard with 8 knobs, no buttons and no polyphIonic aftertouch. I wouldn't have believed it before it happened.

Any more to add?

I just updated the download link to the whole ZIP in the first post as Dropbox have messed everything up - but does this public folder link still work for anyone or do I need to change that too?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ie17173tybqd ... tzeUa?dl=0

Seems to work fine here, thanks a lot aMused!

Haven't tried these, yet. But wow! The list is extensive!

Thanks for your work, and for sharing it.

Made one this afternoon for Spec-Ops

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtd4nlk43008r ... f.zip?dl=0

also in the shared Dropbox folder

Return to “Bitwig”