0D DeEdger

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From what I've seen so far, I am disappointed with this new partnership. Higher price and fewer tweaking possibilities than in your great other plugins, which I own.
Am I missing something?

pumafred wrote:Am I missing something?
It sounds great, and is crazy easy and quick to use? It's aimed at professional mastering engineers where it'll pay for itself in a single project?

Ok, thanks!

Is there one zero too much in the price? 100€ for simpe de-esser, jesus.

It is not just a de-esser, nor is it simple what it does. It's meant to work on the whole mixes on the master bus, not to de-ess your vocals. I mean, sure you can use it for that, but that's not its main purpose.

I don't understand the price , i look this morning priced at 50 euros and now 100 euros !!!! Too expensive for me sorry , 50euros may be but not 100euros for a personnal usage .

And whats differences between demo and full version?

Demo is analogue style, you can use it as much and as long as you like for free, but you'll need to screen grab/write down settings for recalls. It's a gift. :)

"Analogue style" ? , the full version have a "digital style" ? :?

I don't understand , sorry , it's not clear :(

Perhaps the website demo description might enlighten you? I can't really think of any other way to describe how the demo works, than I already have in my post above.

http://www.tokyodawn.net/od-deedger/

well i see " Demo Edition
The demo edition features a true analogue experience, automatic recalls are not possible."

????

Just preset change , or there is a real difference between full and demo ?

And why the price is higher than this morning ! lol

Well , i read the manual and seem the full and demo have same sound or i'm crazy ?:

" RESTRICTIONS OF THE DEMO EDITION
The demo edition of OD DeEdger essentially offers everything the full edition does,
except for loading states and user presets. While processing audio and audio
rendering will work without restrictions, they may not be functional in all plugin hosts.
The main restriction is that the operator will have to recall settings manually when
reopening sessions. "

garfield78 wrote:I look this morning priced at 50 euros and now 100 euros !!!!
I saw the same thing and thought I was crazy. Glad to know I am not alone! :D

:D lol !

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”