New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Fingers crossed for a nice PA voucher in June. :pray:
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

ftech wrote:I'm getting the same issue with certain PA plugins, but haven't updated Sandman Pro or even downloaded the new Instant Delay. I did install BX_Console yesterday though, so looks to be a PA auth issue rather than specific to UA plugins.
Wow what a mess. I'm up again, so try offline auth if you can.

I'm gone, I have work to do.

Viking4 wrote:
thelizard wrote:In the meantime, if you download Instant Delay, please use the offline activation. If you've already activated it online and are experiencing the issues outlined above, use these steps:
I just had an answer from the support : delete your Plugin Alliance folder ("user"/App Data/Roaming/Plugin Alliance/ if you're a Windows user) that contains the licence file. Then try to activate again.

That's what I did. The offline mode (download your licence file first) worked for me, everything is working again.
(Thank you DJErmac for sharing the fix)

Again, we are deeply sorry for this, and we hope that it does not diminish your trust in our plugins.
Sorry to be a double dick, but read the above posts please. It seems that Sandman Pro 1.1 is the problem, not Instant Delay. Or maybe both.
I have never installed Instant Delay on my machine. So I had never tried to authorize it when the licence bug happened to me. I hope this helps.
Last edited by DJErmac on Fri May 26, 2017 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I just did the offline activation, and everything appears to be activated and working again.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I just did the offline activation, and everything appears to be activated and working again.
Yep. Same here.

Had no problem activating but I'm on Mac.

It got late last night :)
It was a joy to play with Sandman Pro and Instant Delay!
They are working smoothly and it was great to play with the new step sequencer. And thanks so much for the new dry/wet curve! It is perfect and brings a more powerful feel to the plugin.

I only have one minor thing and that is the default speed of the step sequencer which is much too slow, so I'll have to raise it every time I want to use the step sequencer - I think it should be set to a faster default value.
But no big deal of course.

Great job! :clap:

Tried for the first time just earlier and successfully authorised the Instant Delay online (on windows).

As an Sandman Pro owner, thanks for the freebie, very kind of you guys :tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pytSx0E_jCM

Truly one of the worst plugin videos I've ever seen :lol: This is Hall of Fame level

Yeah, it doesn't really communicate the key feature of the plug-in (seamlessly changing delay time with no pitch artifacts.)

And the guy at the beginning is using Sandman Pro. :hihi:

Hi everyone, this is Jeremy from Plugin Alliance. First off, I just wanted to tell everyone that we are so sorry for the trouble this licensing issue has caused, and fixing it is our top priority now. The good news is that it seems to be happening to only a small percentage of our users, and there is a simple workaround.

The workaround is to follow the "Offline activation" procedure, as explained in the Activation Manual. If some of your plugins have already become unlicensed, you may also need to delete your license data before you do an offline activation. To do that on Mac, go to the Finder and click on Go > Go to Folder, and enter the following file path, exactly as written below:
~/Library/Application Support/

Or, on Windows, go to this file path:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\

Either way, you can then look through the resulting directory and the folder named “Plugin Alliance” and throw it away.

We're not yet sure why it happens to some people and not others, so if this has happened to you, please contact our tech support so we can get your system information, and any other info you think might be relevant. Thanks for your patience!

Jeremy spoke in...... kvreeear today.......

I know, so lame. But thanks for chiming in (PA is a pretty kick ass company)

It's pretty lofi, but it looks like Plugin Alliance leaked some shakycam footage of Josh presenting the pre-alpha version of SpecOps. We're still working on cleaning up the interface (there are definitely at least two developer buttons on this version):
https://www.facebook.com/pluginalliance ... 389930329/

There are multiple display modes. If you don't like the crazy color mode (affectionately called "disco mode"), there are plenty of alternatives.

thelizard wrote:It's pretty lofi, but it looks like Plugin Alliance leaked some shakycam footage of Josh presenting the pre-alpha version of SpecOps. We're still working on cleaning up the interface (there are definitely at least two developer buttons on this version):
https://www.facebook.com/pluginalliance ... 389930329/

There are multiple display modes. If you don't like the crazy color mode (affectionately called "disco mode"), there are plenty of alternatives.
Fantastic! Even though you can't really make out what the controls and sections are (is that a 'geometry' section?), it's great to get a sense of how many algorithms there are and the number of parameters that goes into driving various bits of it. Guessing we might be waiting a while yet if we're still in pre-alpha territory, but hugely looking forward to this one. Many thanks for sharing.

Not sure if this is the place but as there's discussion going on around Sandman Pro and problems:
I have a problem that PA don't seem to be able to resolve (its 15 days and a few emails later and now they are saying they might speak to Unfiltered Audio next week...)
I have a few UA plugins, some work, some don't: Sandman, and the new delay work fine.
Sandman pro has just a black blank GUI. I can't even activate it. Indent is the same - but only just recently as I had activated it before. (incidently I can see and map all of the parameters of these two through Ableton, its just the UA GUI I can't see)
I have updated my graphics drivers and I have OPenGL3.1.
Win10, Ableton 9.7.
Tried reinstalling.

Hi Michael, I'll send you a PM!

Return to “Effects”