Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Battery 4 from rjames25, great seller, a pleasure to deal with.

Had fast and smooth transactions with twal and J4R1O - both are nice guys! :tu:

Bought "instant delay" from andre9701 super fast responce and transfer in general, got a PA voucher too , sweet and smooth transcation. :tu:

enduser282 wrote:Bought "instant delay" from andre9701 super fast responce and transfer in general, got a PA voucher too , sweet and smooth transcation. :tu:
Just perfect, thanks very much! :tu:

Cheers!

Just bought Korg MS20 VST from Totolitoto Super fast transaction, nice person to trade with. Thanks a lot!

I just purchased Volcano 2 from mnmlfrk. Quick license transfer, prompt communication, and a great deal, what could be better? :tu:
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Another untrusty and not serious user: skipdog. A week ago he offered to me a couple of products I was looking for, I made an offer for them and since that he never reply my PMs. Of course, he has been connecting several times since then. Don't waste your time with him.

Sold RC-20 Retro Color to majorglory.
Great buyer, recommended.

Slate FG-X sold to djfresha. Flawless transaction, friendly bloke

...and continuing from randybobandy post, he delivered Slate FG-X with no problems at all, genuine seller, recommended
yep still on the 16 bar loop... :D

Sold u-he Satin to dit: Great buyer, easy transaction, good communication - highly recommended

Hoser XT sold to rondebs - quick and easy as always, recommended buyer

sold Ableton Live Intro to marlow. Quick and painless transaction. Enjoy your new DAW :D

and kudos to Ableton, too. Quickest license transfer I've ever experienced.

Bought DMGAudio Equality from adamts13. Great seller, got things moving very quickly. Highly recommended.

Purchased Imogen Heap's Box of Tricks from ctamusic. Smooth transaction. Much appreciated.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”